Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhores are race traitors even in Asia

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

The pain
★★★★★
They are fucking race traitorous fuckfaces. Where I'm from, they are fucking curry men en masse. They've been doing this since 30-40 years ago till now but it's become more common nowadays.

Last edited:
Where are you from brother?

Singapore?

Lifefuel for
@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy420 @currycel102 @wereq

Do they like moroccans too? Mybe i should pay a visit

Where are you from brother?

Singapore?
Singapore is a shithole. It's a larp "country" that has no culture, no shared race, no shared ethnicity, no shared values. Jeets, at least the non gypise ones, are just docile enough that there won't be daily stabbing.

But that's what made the position of SGP so "dangerous"; complacement. When you accept one minority into the country, you accept them all, especially with the DEI values sinkies have.

I have no "hope" for that 'country'; its *people* are some of the most struck up and arrogant leftards. The little Chinese nationalists they have, are all naive old boomers who are used to (relatively) high trust homogenous life.

For Singapore. There needs to be mass culling.

Deport so called chindians to Nepal or wherever their mixes/phenotype would be somewhat common

Segregate Chinese/Malay/Indian to their respective neighbourhood

Send the a sizable of the Chinese population to be re educated and given electro-shock treatment; traitors are worse than enemies

Admittedly, while we Chinese contributed the most to SGP, Indians and Malays did their share too, so we'll give them their place (segregated) to thrive, and then everyone can live happily.

I
Singapore is a shithole. It's a larp "country" that has no culture, no shared race, no shared ethnicity, no shared values. Jeets, at least the non gypise ones, are just docile enough that there won't be daily stabbing.

But that's what made the position of SGP so "dangerous"; complacement. When you accept one minority into the country, you accept them all, especially with the DEI values sinkies have.

I have no "hope" for that 'country'; its *people* are some of the most struck up and arrogant leftards. The little Chinese nationalists they have, are all naive old boomers who are used to (relatively) high trust homogenous life.

Deport so called chindians to Nepal or wherever their mixes/phenotype would be somewhat common

Send the a sizable of the Chinese population to be re educated and given electro-shock treatment; traitors are worse than enemies
It's too late.

Admittedly, while we Chinese contributed the most to SGP, Indians and Malays did their share too, so we'll give them their place (segregated) to thrive, and then everyone can live happily.
Singapore is a shithole.

They are not racetrator but racemixing zogbot

Their descendant will be my enemy

Based
I know but indians have to go
Indians and chindians are mongrels ticking time bomb
Malay could stay because they share the same haplogroup

Last edited:
I

It's too late.
Perhaps accelerationism is the only solution; I support mass immigration of the most violent niggers; not because I support attacks on Asians, but we (mongoloids) need to be taught a lesson that we haven't been exposed to (with our relatively high trust homogenous societies).

A quick lesson like this would fan an race war with new arrivals and the locals (I HOPE the jeets and Chinese don't team up in the DEI sense, but in the "we should segregate and live our way")

Much better than boiling the frog and turning into your average LATAM country #7187482

@anandkonda @Cayden Zhang

They are not racetrator but racemixing zogbot

Their descendant will be my enemy

I know but indians have to go
Indians and chindians are mongrels ticking time bomb
Malay share the same haplogroup
That would be impossible without a genocide (deportation + gulag/shooting for those who don't comply). Segregation seems more realistic tbh; with technology we can enforce this easily.

That would be impossible without a genocide (deportation + gulag/shooting for those who don't comply). Segregation seems more realistic tbh; with technology we can enforce this easily.
The problem with malay is their disgusting simping for Arabs

Also malaysia recently invited millions of jeets into their country for labor force
And now their capital is racially disfigured by massive jeets population

Last edited:
JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY

JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY
You've been saying this for years.

The problem with malay is their disgusting simping for Arabs

Also malaysia recently invited millions of jeets into their country for labor force
And now their capital is racially disfigured by massive jeets population
How'd they get that many jeets? Wasn't Malaysia a Muslim country? Wouldn't that cause hindu-islam conflict?

Simping for Arabs is definitely a problem thoug.

Also I found this curious article

What a mess. Chinese and indians unifying against Malays...

It's just so stupid; Chinese and Malays have more in common than with Indians. They are Mongoloid and Austronesian Mongoloid respectively, while indians are Caucasoid+abo.
This is what being racially unaware does to mf

I have no "hope" for that 'country'; its *people* are some of the most struck up and arrogant leftards.
Didn’t expect leftards in asia

Just don't be asian male theory

Yeah, monkeyporeans are generally the biggest cucks there.

And yes I'm also talking about the "men".
Why tr are south koreans so americanized faggotized and femishittized? Even ladyboyland thailand has more integrity and identity

They are fucking race traitorous fuckfaces. Where I'm from, they are fucking curry men en masse. They've been doing this since 30-40 years ago till now but it's become more common nowadays.
@wereq, brown men are hated in Asia, right? Any thoughts on this post?

they are fucking curry men en masse.
Lifefuel for
@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy420 @currycel102 @wereq
@wereq, brown men are hated in Asia, right? Any thoughts on this post?
When I travelled through China, I was able to strike conversations with girls relatively easily unlike in the West or even here in curryland. Noodles are straightforward and mentally stable unlike caucasoid women who are more chaotic, misandrist, and evil. I made a post about this:

When I travelled through China, I was able to strike conversations with girls relatively easily unlike in the West or even here in curryland. Noodles are straightforward and mentally stable unlike caucasoid women who are more chaotic, misandrist, and evil. I made a post about this:
Who will have easier time finding a gf in East Asia, Brown currys or brown Hispanics?

Even the brown Hispanics with no Caucasian facial features will have an easier time attracting foids in Asia????

Even the brown Hispanics with no Caucasian facial features will have an easier time attracting foids in Asia????
Eh... hard to say.

Wtf, they are really going for curries?

Don't they have any standards ?

Noodlewhores are disgusted by curries.So many subhuman curries like me rotting here.All noodlewhores are white Chad JBW only.Noodlewhores are very racist to curries,Afros and their own men.