Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores are more racist than Hitler pt1488

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Nazi soldier in the Aryan Waffen-SS:

Indian germans IX

Noodlewhore bare minimum:

aryan_ideal_man_by_navoenko_d70rjok-fullview.jpg

:lul::lul::lul:

This reads like a LARP ngl

You see? No dark eyes. Preferably blonde hair. I'm very surprised she didn't mentioned she likes tall dudes. But I think she does.
So, if you're the wrong white, no JBW for you.

BEING noodlewhore should be illegal and worthy of the same legal punishment as being a nazi.

If a noodlewhore were president of China (or some other big rice nation), she'd let the Holocaust look like a fucking picnic.

Because white in reality is Nordic
Slavs and Meds aren't white
You see in media that they always portray the white man with blonde hair and colored eyes.
Dark haired and brown eyes make you equal to Arabs and Iranians.

Hitler would have prevented rice from getting their women stolen, but they all seethe at him regardless.

The only group that doesn't seethe at Hitler is curries, and only sometimes.

Her son is going to have black hair and black eyes :feelsdevil:

Asians are disgusting race.
There is a reason that they were bombed by atomic bombs.

They make good games tough.

It's only the foids who are disgusting.
Their games are portrayed white just like the anime.
If they portrayed the games with Asian characters, it wouldn't be popular at all.
Both Asian men and women are white worshipers because of self hating.
Asians are the ugliest race even niggers mug them in terms of height, body frame and masculine features.

ching chong I want da white ding dong

Nazi soldier in the Aryan Waffen-SS:

View attachment 506412

Noodlewhore bare minimum:

aryan_ideal_man_by_navoenko_d70rjok-fullview.jpg

:lul::lul::lul:

That bitch is Kazakh-Ukranian. She's probably a Kazakhs with a Russian BF. Nothing wrong with that
Their games are portrayed white just like the anime.
If they portrayed the games with Asian characters, it wouldn't be popular at all.
Both Asian men and women are white worshipers because of self hating.
Asians are the ugliest race even niggers mug them in terms of height, body frame and masculine features.
kek this. Growing up as a kid, I watched yugioh, and never ONCE did I think Yugi or Joey or Tristan were meant to be Japanese. BECAUSE they dont look Japanese at all :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Even the Egyptian Characters like Malik and Ishizu and Atem at least ACTUALLY look like Egyptians. The only Asian character in Yugioh iirc is probably that filler chinese girl JFL It's hilarious how Japanese will larp as White in their animes

Egyptian
Marik.png

Last edited:
@AllanKing thoughts?

no matter how much this noodle wants it she will never be white and none of her offspring will

Asian women are possesed by demons. Imagine being such an evil piece of shit bitch, who's constantly shitting on ricemen for having small dicks or short height, meanwhile you yourself are not better looking or maybe even uglier. Also, to noodle-lurkers, if you are reading this now, know that any asian man, no matter Chang or ricecel is SUPERIOR to you in EVERY WAY possible, accept it or not, deep down you're aware of it.

That bitch is Kazakh-Ukranian. She's probably a Kazakhs with a Russian BF. Nothing wrong with that

kek this. Growing up as a kid, I watched yugioh, and never ONCE did I think Yugi or Joey or Tristan were meant to be Japanese. BECAUSE they dont look Japanese at all :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Even the Egyptian Characters like Malik and Ishizu and Atem at least ACTUALLY look like Egyptians. The only Asian character in Yugioh iirc is probably that filler chinese girl JFL It's hilarious how Japanese will larp as White in their animes

View attachment 506449
Marik.png
Any characters in it that look like this?
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FoY189nF.jpg&hash=fe6338fbf7fc3fd729d562afef59bcad

just be an aryan chad theory

Asian women are possesed by demons. Imagine being such an evil piece of shit bitch, who's constantly shitting on ricemen for having small dicks or short height, meanwhile you yourself are not better looking or maybe even uglier. Also, to noodle-lurkers, if you are reading this now, know that any asian man, no matter Chang or ricecel is SUPERIOR to you in EVERY WAY possible, accept it or not, deep down you're aware of it.
:blackpill::yes:

waitu coku onry is a futile attempt to shame them they dont care but we already gave up shaming them we r just reminding ourselves

Noodles outside of Asia are white dick only.

Your ethnicity?
Turk-Iraqi, though I'm kinda white passing. I look like a combination of this Irish guy and this Syrian guy. I have white skin, freckles, wavy black hair, red beard, thick eyebrows, and I'm 5'8

Irish man
Syria6

you can, especially in turkey, lebanon, and morocco
Why do you encourage me to jbwmaxx with middle eastern foids? Especially considering that you're middle eastern

Most of these are Chaddam only ofc.

Why do people keep slandering Nazis here? Nazis were good people.