Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodlewhores are a dime a dozen for a certain type

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
k9hxmkf73r931.jpg

Ya, ethnic females are free whores for white men.

high IQ thread. Thanks for your invaluable contribution to this site

Look at how smug she is just because he's tall and white. I bet if she saw a Chang, she would think her guy is better.

Noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors in existence. Fuck them

I don’t know why you find white looking Asians attractive. I noticed Asian men go crazy for half white asian girls but foreigners like brown SEA Asian girls

I don’t know why you find white looking Asians attractive. I noticed Asian men go crazy for half white asian girls but foreigners like brown SEA Asian girls

I find no noodlewhore attractive, not even half noodles.

Yeah nerdy betas and gammas like us no doubt.

The foid you've shown seems to be an outlier, but I hardly find Asian foids attractive.

First of all their epicanthal folds are off-putting to me. Me not being able to see your eyes when you laugh or
smile is disturbing, that's something I would like to see in a partner. I can detect intent less easier in Asians than with others.

They're usually flat as well. Only good traits about Asian foids is that they age like wine and they're submissive. Albeit they're more sneaky and backstabbing than your average white foid (East Asians.)

Yeah nerdy betas and gammas like us no doubt.

The foid you've shown seems to be an outlier, but I hardly find Asian foids attractive.

First of all their epicanthal folds are off-putting to me. Me not being able to see your eyes when you laugh or
smile is disturbing, that's something I would like to see in a partner. I can detect intent less easier in Asian than with others.

They're usually flat as well. Only good traits about Asian foids is that they age like wine and they're submissive. Albeit they're more sneaky and backstabbing than your average white foid (East Asians.)

Yeah I don't know why God gave us those chink eyes. So fucked up.

Subhuman white incels can get bottom rung noodle whores?

This is a new and exciting development.