Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore wins writing competition (you know where this is going)

@Notorious Inkler

Why do these bitches act like the most interesting thing in the world is they fuck white dudes?

this must be some variant of the Bechdel test. when a work contains an Asian woman, how often do they discuss their thirst for white cocks?

doubt shes imagining a 5'6 white guy

Why do these bitches act like the most interesting thing in the world is they fuck white dudes?
Because ugly ethnic foids see it as an achievement.

She should be taken to an Incel Sex Dungeon, have her throat, pussy and anus used till the point where their festering and rotten by an army of Ricecels and then have her roastie flesh flayed from her body and have her bloody dripping carcass thrown into the meat grinder/crusher (in the movie Friday the 13th)

Last edited:
Cumcels, provide an explanation on why you are not noodlewhoremaxxing?

No. Fucking. Way. :feelshaha:
I knew what was going to happen but I still opened the thread :feelskek:. THIS IS BEYOND PARODY.

She should be taken to an Incel Sex Dungeon, have her throat, pussy and anus used till the point where their festering and rotten by an army of Ricecels and then have her roastie flesh flayed from her body and have her bloody dripping carcass thrown into the meat grinder/crusher (in the movie Friday the 13th)
:feelsLSD::feelsokman:

How she won is beyond me. How is that even a entry? :feelswhat:
Cumskins love getting their ego stroked obviously.

:лул::лул::лул:

SBS is commie filth

Why is this an entry, let alone the winner? I wrote better shit in Elementary school.

No. Fucking. Way. :feelshaha:
I knew what was going to happen but I still opened the thread :feelskek:. THIS IS BEYOND PARODY.
Same, I already know what the entire thread is gonna be about just from the noodlewhore word in the title :feelskek::feelsclown:
And boiled alive too :feelsohh:
this must be some variant of the Bechdel test. when a work contains an Asian woman, how often do they discuss their thirst for white cocks?
All the time, they have to talk about it no matter what they're actually writing about
Because ethnic foids are evil racists, they brag about how many cumskin chads they fucked just like the nazis brag about how many juice they killed

What's funny is that she looks like the noodlewhore from this meme:​

View: https://imgur.com/a/k3TbcxN

View: https://imgur.com/a/3BQ0BtF

Exactly :feelskek: "muh pure cumskin race" "muh race mixing is bad" goes out the window when it's a cumskin and a noodlewhore

Was the award given by a white guy after she rode him?

Her shit reads like a teenage fanfic. Awful

because they are better than you and you know it. BECAUSE HUUUHUYUUUUUWHITES ARE SUPERIOR OBJECTIVELY IN EVERY WAY

Why did I read this.. dude why? dude no fuck why man

because they are better than you and you know it. BECAUSE HUUUHUYUUUUUWHITES ARE SUPERIOR OBJECTIVELY IN EVERY WAY
Nigga, you have to calm down or do you want to end up like curryfool or @tehgymcel420 ?

Cumcels, provide an explanation on why you are not noodlewhoremaxxing?
Because skincolor doesn't make up for height, bonestructure, face. If youi're a 2/10 you're a 2/10 no matter what color your skin has.

Holy shit, would not have expected a greycel posting this
I tried in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines. There are no noodles in my country.
Wow that’s crazy, so many countries :worryfeels:

Last edited:
This.

I already did, zero success. It's over
How tall are you? Do you have blue eyes? These matter.

Also yeah, people kinda overplay JBW for asian women. My HS history teacher JBW'd his way into getting a chinese wife, only for her to divorce her as soon as she got her canadian citizenship

Although that's still NOT to say White guys have a FAR easier time with asian women than Asian men do
Because skincolor doesn't make up for height, bonestructure, face. If youi're a 2/10 you're a 2/10 no matter what color your skin has.
skin color def compensates. A 6'0 indian is gonna be deemed inferior to a 5'9 white guy

The Anglosphere is degenerate.

Anglos genuinely like this kinda stuff even when they know its immoral. Comparable to the whole widespread WMAF phenomenon. Its bad, it causes a lot of people to suffer, they know it and yet they do it anyways.

In a sane world, this noodle would be unemployable for life after pulling this.

We just have to wait patiently for a couple of more decades to get the last laugh at Anglos when their cities are in ruins and several new foreign countries (within America) are being hotly debated to be formed.

Because by then, the racial and class segregation would be 10x more worst than it is now (and its already really bad). So the dialogue about new separate countries being formed in America would start to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
I entered this thread thinking "It's either about her lust for white men, or about her being angry about white men fetishizing asian women"
It was somehow both :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I entered this thread thinking "It's either about her lust for white men, or about her being angry about white men fetishizing asian women"
It was somehow both :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's always both :feelshaha:

How tall are you? Do you have blue eyes? These matter.

Also yeah, people kinda overplay JBW for asian women. My HS history teacher JBW'd his way into getting a chinese wife, only for her to divorce her as soon as she got her canadian citizenship

Although that's still NOT to say White guys have a FAR easier time with asian women than Asian men do

skin color def compensates. A 6'0 indian is gonna be deemed inferior to a 5'9 white guy
You already asked me this and I already answered that, retard

Did she won something for writing this?

You can't make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@starcrapoo
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
reaction-hideous.gif

white people cant be incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back