Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Noodlewhore wants bbc

Korean men are shit. From the condescending tone towards you to the entitlement

You'd never see an Afghan woman express this sentiment. That's why you keep women on a leash.

Yes, It is clearly "THEIR PERSONALITY" that make them wanting to reproduce with niggers.

I wish I could cut these manipulator head.

Every woman wants BBC!

You'd never see an Afghan woman express this sentiment. That's why you keep women on a leash.
That's the key, but no, many comer foidworshippers want them free

Every woman wants BBC!
It only takes 5 centimeters and a wire wrapped around your penis to make that woman scream like crazy while you tear her vagina apart, making me bleed like a virgin and begging you to stop in the face of unbearable pain.

It only takes 5 centimeters and a wire wrapped around your penis to make that woman scream like crazy while you tear her vagina apart, making me bleed like a virgin and begging you to stop in the face of unbearable pain.
I would love giving a woman some rough vagina tearing fucking

That's the key, but no, many comer foidworshippers want them free
Not really

@Lv99_BixNood WTF were you doing on that sub though? :feelswhat:

Not really

Where does she say "I hate Afghan men"? She is scared as fuck of their retribution despite living in ANOTHER COUNTRY, that's fucking based.

:feelsdevil:

@Blackboy.Belgrade shoot your shot with her

wth_!!

@edgelordcel

Not really

Not really what? Both of these whores fled Afghanistan while declaring theirselves as atheist and benefitting for the only thing they'd like to be free: to sell their meat at price of Netflix suscription.

While in Chink countries, most of their foids are gettting their panties wet for Chad gatekeeping reproduction for most men.

Freedom is the only key that explain this foids' behaviour. For that reason in most of the human civilized era, they submitted foids into no more than cattle legally.

these foids are Brainwashed by you know who agenda that diversity is ok and shit