Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore wants a little ER

With a boy, it's like, "Hey don't be an @sshole, Go play!"
Meanwhile, I get stares from foids when they look at my lizard skin. :feelsrope:

Daughters and females are cancer i cannot imagine in my life to even think about such xx descendant

you get your bloodline to live tough
Boy only man foid bloodline will be either disgusting mix raceing (which our ancestors barely survived for this to countine) or whoring

lol @ the height difference in the WMAF couple

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/xmhh6f/i_saw_this_posted_on_rcomics_about_how_men_are/

Jfl at least most noodles are aware enough to prefer daughters (and even abort their sons like zuck's wife), not this one :lul:

you missed the point

the preference for a daughter is irrelevent

the asian wife ( WHILE TALKING TO A TOP 20% TALL WHITE MAN THEORY), goes on to state about boys about personality eg dont an asshole, with looks not being considered.

WHILE SHE HERSELF WENT FOR LOOKS IN A MAN AS SHE IS DATING A TALL WHITE MAN TOP 20% MALE, NUKING 80% OF OTHER MEN ON LOOKS ALONE.

WHICH IS THE OPERATING SYSTEM FOR EVERY FEMALE IN THE WEST

BBBBBBUT THEN VIRTUE SIGNALS LOOKS DONT MATTER FOR BOYS AND MEN

THATS THE POINT

LOOKS MAY EVEN MATTER MORE NOW THAN FOR WOMEN BECAUSE OF JACKED UP DATING MARKET

you missed the point

the preference for a daughter is irrelevent

the asian wife ( WHILE TALKING TO A TOP 20% TALL WHITE MAN THEORY), goes on to state about boys about personality eg dont an asshole, with looks not being considered.

WHILE SHE HERSELF WENT FOR LOOKS IN A MAN AS SHE IS DATING A TALL WHITE MAN TOP 20% MALE, NUKING 80% OF OTHER MEN ON LOOKS ALONE.

WHICH IS THE OPERATING SYSTEM FOR EVERY FEMALE IN THE WEST

BBBBBBUT THEN VIRTUE SIGNALS LOOKS DONT MATTER FOR BOYS AND MEN

THATS THE POINT

LOOKS MAY EVEN MATTER MORE NOW THAN FOR WOMEN BECAUSE OF JACKED UP DATING MARKET
That's how she sees him, in reality he's probably mid tier normie at best. Noodles have notoriously low standards for white men, chads dating noodlewhores are basically nonexistent.

stu;;od fickong boood;eswhores i fuckiong bate them alll

All this feminism bullcrap just to end up making their entire lives about Chad and being his possession. Women literally always circle back to men, they can't help it.

They think they can outrun their biology and be independent and empowered but instead, they just end up deeply unhappy about not having a top-tier male leading them and start coping with cats.