Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore virtue signaling

Imagine all the asian men who followed her when she says these things thinking she was on their side

Idk how ricecels stop themselves from visiting Gandy.

They rove whitu cocku. Noodle whores are all race traitors

It’s so fucking crazy how for every race besides asians, I mostly see the woman date men of the same race. Like I have seen dozens of other same race couples but never in my life seen an Asian woman not dating a white guy

It’s so fucking crazy how for every race besides asians, I mostly see the woman date men of the same race. Like I have seen dozens of other same race couples but never in my life seen an Asian woman not dating a white guy
Now imagine being a ricecel and seeing this shit all day :feelsugh:

It's literally every time. Every single time. I can't recall the last time i saw a noodlewhore online, assuming her bf is white and being proven wrong. Literally every fucking time man, every chinkwhore celebrity i see, you always know its gonna be some fucking white chad. Every time man

You guys unironically need Islam on steroids, your women are by far the worst, most despicable and openly racist to their men. Gotta go full Mongol and enslave them all

I actually regularly see asian couples in my town but oftentimes the guy is tall and also loaded asf with cash (rich foreign students from China often)

That guys a mogger meanwhile the girl is a 5 at best (generous) and doesn’t even seem to have much of a body. Hoeflation is real.

Also fuck her.

I feel like the only (young) asian women ive seen dating asian guys were international students or immigrants.

Ricecels will never Rebel. They are programmed from centuries of Buddhism to be a slave race. Eunuchs.

You guys unironically need Islam on steroids, your women are by far the worst, most despicable and openly racist to their men. Gotta go full Mongol and enslave them all
Islam would help, but it wouldn't restrict nature. Many Malaysian and Indonesia women still thirst for Arab men because they're caucasion

I also watch this Bulgarian youtuber who is a muslim converts and he lives in Vietnam with his rice wife who is also muslim

but it wouldn't restrict nature
Nothing can. That's water, anyone with half a brain here should know that already. It's the closest thing we have to suppressing their true selves though. You should be relegated to your homelands, enforce mandatory arranged marriages, childbirth, and have 100% locked down homogenous countries where no one goes in or out. Every nation on the planet should be the same

Then that noodlewhore would say this : "I'm dating with him solely because of his pERsonality, not because of his skin colour! :foidSoy: "

It's too brutal to be ricecel.