Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodlewhore viciously stabbed to death by homeless niggER

As a ricecel, I have to praise the nigger.

Jfl at “unhoused man”, the new term must have dropped this morning

I’ve literally ever heard “unhoused man” in my life before now. This shit is hysterical

Sad Baby GIF
spongebob squarepants crying GIF

Jfl at “unhoused man”, the new term must have dropped this morning
He's an employement-seeking real-estate-challenged person of color.

Based. She was going to some (((concert))) and staying in a hotel, likely by herself cuz of course she doesn't have a man.

It's always these types of asian women and women in general who get victimized are usually in some independent feminist whore scenario.

Lifefuel.

I wonder why the (((media))) hasn't shown a picture of the attacker

They would rather be single and on the Chad carousel than date a ricecel who will protect them with Kung Fu

gigabased nigger
every death of a race traitor noodlewhore is a great support and help for the continuity of humanity.

She probably tried to have sex with him

Damn they’re not even showing his face. He was also a repeated felon, go figure

It was reported in the article that she was stabbed dozens of times until her spine was punctured and her ribs were broken, which caused the blade of the knife to snap and break.
brutal. he must've hated asian women quite a bit. i wouldn't blame him though, since asian women are well known for having disdain and contempt for non whites, especially black people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back