Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodlewhore tried poisoning her rice husband, rice husband sets up camera and catches her

At least the comments are not making any excuses for the whore. Gives me hope for soyciety.

Fun fact: this is why women in the past weren't eligible for inheritance. Because they used to poison their husbands to get their wealth. True love, right. Nowadays women don't poison their men, they just divorce them and take their kids and his property.

These whores deserve nothing. I wish even these bluepilled cucks realized that marriage is a sham, any man who marries a woman lacks a spine and deserves to get divorced. Women deserve nothing, married bluepilled cuck men deserve divorce.

Bet she wanted the life insurance payout once he died kek.

I bet it also recorded her getting fucked by white chads

Let me guess, she was cheating with white Chad?

So now her kids will presumably hate her too - great decision there from the noodle

As we know, noodles don't have a soul - this situation here is a prime example.

Fucking crazy noodlewhore. Hope she get fed draino in her prison cell.

Mistah Chang no likee

Disgusting, noodlewhores are the most evil racist trash on the planet. She definitely got sick of being married to a low SMV ricecel doctor and wanted to go mess around with the white chads around the block after he "mysteriously passed away" so that there's no social repercussion from her family and friends for moving on to new partners, instead of being caught cheating. Absolutely disgusting.

Disgusting, noodlewhores are the most evil racist trash on the planet. She definitely got sick of being married to a low SMV ricecel doctor and wanted to go mess around with the white chads around the block after he "mysteriously passed away" so that there's no social repercussion from her family and friends for moving on to new partners, instead of being caught cheating. Absolutely disgusting.
Yes. She made enough money being a doctor herself. She is an evil whore that wanted white D and half whitu kids.

His only crime was to be born as an unattractive rice-cel (something out of his control), a crime for which his evil wife wanted to give him a death sentence for