Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhore tells boyfriend she wants to remain virgin until marriage. Has anal with Chad.

this is why this post needs to be pinned
Unfortunately the philosophical and analytical voices on this forum are often overlooked now, I think largely since the braincel refugee migration.

This should be read by every fringe blue / redpiller thinking of converting to the dark side.

Who cares, her ass alone saves it all. Some white cuck will happily take her in after she divorces this ricecel.

What ass? She's tiny as fuck and barely has any body fat.

Holy shit this is high octane suifuel. Imagine you're a ricecel and import a noodle from the homeland (since the noodles here are all busy fucking white Chad) and she still cheats on you with Chad jfl.

Also any chinkcels here translate this please, saw it in the comments: 三观跟着五官走 @PPEcel

I'm curious at what that says as well.

This is fucking insane. I almost can't believe it. But I've been black pilled long ago. So I guess that shit actually happened. What a disgusting whore.

Boyfriend is a massive cuck, should dump her asap ngl.
He should take her vaginal cherry first at least and THEN dump her.

Sadly this will likely not happen ie he’ll most likely continue to cuck and cluck about her anal adventures until she inevitably ends up leaving him for another Chad humiliating him twice over.
She's such a trashy whore that she even got downvoted by fucking soyddit jfl
Which makes those assholes extra pathetic since they’re the fucking ones who told her to cheat to begin with!

Unbelievable.