Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore: "Stop saying ricecels have small dicks, it makes me and my white bf uncomfortable that people assume I'm just with him for his BWC"

Foids are so fucking stupid and have no self awareness.

That was the dumbest shit I've read in a while.

Hamster wheels were in overdrive to throw that "Oh btw I fuck white guys" line in there.

That was the dumbest shit I've read in a while.

Hamster wheels were in overdrive to throw that "Oh btw I fuck white guys" line in there.
hahaha fuck this shit man

>Tiffany Wang

Prime white whore name + a meme asian surname. Westernized noodles are the spawn of hell, worst of all worlds.

There should be some sort of self awareness test before anyone can be considered a legal adult with autonomy. Not only would that solve the problem with toilets having egos the size of a star, but it would also weed out all the simps who would keep the problem going even if foids were put back in their place.

"I agree. We really need to fight this pervasive stereotype. One way I think we should do it is gather together a bunch of pictures of good looking asian dudes with larger than average penises. I will selflessly volunteer my email inbox for collection." JFL

She's with him not just because of his dick, but also his height and face, I think.

>Tiffany Wang

Prime white whore name + a meme asian surname. Westernized noodles are the spawn of hell, worst of all worlds.
Yep, as if traditional noodlewhores weren't insufferable enough

Women only care when it affects them, the same way they don’t care about virgin shaming but care about slut shaming despite the fact being a whore is a choice.

It boils down to, "Stop saying these things, I don't want Men to think about their place in life and feel like slaves that get zero reward". It is also possibly because her boyfriend has at least a small amount of self respect and see's how other Men see him and his relationship. So much so that he asked her to explain herself and why she chose him, considering the disgusting way the rest of their Figger race behaves.

"Stop giving the Chads we are fucking ideas about how they are hated by other Men.. it's really deadening our bedroom", is what they truly are saying.

They don't care about Men, they care about their Slave Boyim they caught running far away from their Slave Owner.