Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore starterpack

This should also be pretty good eye opener, that normies are fine with stereotyping and hating minorites as long as they are the non PC races (asians, curries, whites)

Over for Ricecels AND noodlewhores

Everyone knows about noodlewhores, it's over for them
Will they start calling our noodlewhores for their white fever? Or will an increasingly blackpilled population stop virtual signalling at all and in fact promote gynocentrism and eugenics with no filter, just a thought that popped into my mind.

Last edited:
This should also be pretty good eye opener, that normies are fine with stereotyping and hating minorites as long as they are the non PC races (asians, curries, whites)

Over for Ricecels AND noodlewhores
Whites openly make fun of noodlewhores calling them ching chong, sideways pussy, me luv u long time, sucky fucky etc and they love it jfl.

Whites openly make fun of noodlewhores calling them ching chong, sideways pussy, me luv u long time, sucky fucky etc and they love it jfl.
My boyfriend is so much fun to be around, he's wayyy better than Asian guys :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

How can ricecels tolerate those stinky whores. I'm not even asian, and my blood is boiling. :lasereyes:

How do I eradicate the mongolian genes inside me to be able to JBWmaxx?

How do I turn from a slav to a white man?

I feel I am so close yet so far.

Even the normies are getting into it, they are completely discovered now the mission will be a bit more perilous.

How do I eradicate the mongolian genes inside me to be able to JBWmaxx?

How do I turn from a slav to a white man?

I feel I am so close yet so far.
I've seen some Slavic foids and they look hilarious ngl

How can ricecels tolerate those stinky whores. I'm not even asian, and my blood is boiling. :lasereyes:
We are forced to suck it up, even the local governments protect the degeneracy of these noodles in Asia

Comments are all angry soys

noodles getting EXPOSED:feelsautistic:

They missed the "I want a blue eyed baby"

I love being a spectator in this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It would be great if a noodlewhore was hitting on a white guy and said, "Mixed babies are so cute!" And then the white guy replies, "Well, full white babies are cuter. I don't want your trash genes."

Noodlewhores have the most racial self hatred out of any demographic.

The only other people who come close (at a far distant second btw) are black American men.

Even black men talk about it. Black men know how much Asian women are obsessed with white men. Lots of black men, even Tyrone that try to move to an Asian get brutally rejected while a white normie does nothing and bags her
Asian women see no difference between Black men and Indian men. One is repulsive and dangerous, the other one is repulsive and a comical punching bag.

Asian women see no difference between Black men and Indian men. One is repulsive and dangerous, the other one is repulsive and a comical punching bag.
There are more noodlewhores going for BBC now, especially SEA holes. Anyone but Asian men.