Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore singer wants french cock only

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/s/NUvaSErY1b
Screenshot 20241020 123502 Reddit

Brutal baguettepill

JBW is LAW. There's no doubt it when it comes to these fucking noodlewhores!
Girl Smile GIF

JBW is LAW. There's no doubt it when it comes to these fucking noodlewhores!
Girl Smile GIF
Earth is a prison planet for gooks to suffer on because they've lost the heavenly mandate.

Over for ricecels

Noodle foids are the most TRAITOROUS foid species

Lifefuel for @LeFrenchCel

Over for ricecels

Noodle foids are the most TRAITOROUS foid species
Ricecels built their foids multiple first world countries to live in but their foids still can't bare to even be within arms length of subhuman genetics ricecels. They nevER should've let Chad into gook land, they're on a path to destruction with no way out.

Ricecels built their foids multiple first world countries to live in but their foids still can't bare to even be within arms length of subhuman genetics ricecels.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

RICECELS DESERVE NOODLEFOID HOLES!!!!!!

White cockru onry

She's wasian too she hates her own race so much, poor ricecels.

Lifefuel for @FrenchcelNeverbegan

I checked that, she's with the son of a billionaire, not with the average frenchman

Lifefuel for richfags i guess

I checked that, she's with the son of a billionaire, not with the average frenchman

richfags simply can’t be incels, they can just surgery maxx and become HTN

Earth is a prison planet for gooks to suffer on because they've lost the heavenly mandate.
I have the heavenly mandate but I failed to ascend to the throne, so I suffER 10000x worse than any other other rice

Ricemen need to go mass antinatalist tbh theres no point of having kids as an asian due to us being a genetic dead end

Same with curries tbh as well

@LeFrenchCel tell your wife to stop ruining kpop

A french billionaire male living life on tutorial mode

Just be the heir to one of the world's biggest fortunes and international superstars' legs will naturally open for you:feelsYall::feelsthink:.

Desperately coping to deal with the fact that they 100% used to fap to her and now a guy worth millions of times more than they ever could be is piping her regularly and she sings about it:feelskek:.

Brutal baguettepill
Lifefuel for @LeFrenchCel

not noodle, junglegook swiss geomaxxer hapa that was 2/10 pre surgery