Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore seething that Chad prefers white women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Imagine being the second most privileged race of women and still complaining :lul::lul::feelsclown:

This has to be a troll LMAO

you don't get it , Asian women not getting a white chad is literally oppression

I wonder how she feels about men of her own race:feelshaha:

Yet somehow all the ricemen in 99% white areas still end up with noodlewhores (or incel) :feelsclown:

When white Chad wants white women, it's racism according to noodlewhores. But when noodlewhores reject Asian men, then "its just a preference"

When white Chad wants white women, it's racism according to noodlewhores. But when noodlewhores reject Asian men, then "its just a preference"
clown world

No way this isn't a brocel just larping

Imagine being the second most privileged race of women and still complaining :lul::lul::feelsclown:

Smells like a funny larp the moment I read "studies". foids don't even talk like that. but if not, I wonder how's the life going for her looksmatch. is he also complaining about not getting a gf from the specific race he prefers on reddit? nah I just wonder how those same people will react to his complaints about not having a female interaction for over decades.

Meanwhile her looksmatched rice that asked her out once roped long ago

Noodle whores seething

Average foid who can't understand the irony of her own situation

Actually, she drops a major hint at the very end of her rant. Most of this stuff really is hardwired.

she's coping hard she's just subhuman

In the moments when I'm out during the week in SF, I often see more WMAF couples than white couples. Jfl. There are Asian dudes literally everywhere in SF and yet these noodlewhores specifically chase after white dudes and reject most Asian dudes.

Its a very lonely and unjust world for Asian dudes in major cities in the west.

Foids of all races discriminate against us strongly.

If you walk into a restaurant in the trendy upscale white districts in SF, the couples in the restaurants will literally be 50 - 75% WMAF couples.

You have to be blackpilled to see through the fakeness of foids. Yelling BLM one moment and the other moment, dining in fancy restaurants in trendy areas with their white boyfriends. Never fails. Meanwhile the Asian dudes all hanging out in groups dining together.

Unless you are a sheeboon, you shouldn´t be complaining as a foid about "racial preferences" lol

noodlewhore always end a text with "it's white systematic oppression's fault"

Tbh that's roasties in general. It's always the man's fault, even when they are racist it's the evil man who made them do it :feelsclown:

I wonder how she feels about men of her own race:feelshaha:
I can't imagine anything worse than being an asian man. Having high IQ and functioning society only for noodlewhores to back stab you. The shogun was so fucking right when he closed the borders of Japan. Man was black pilled when he saw the Dutch explorers mogging the fuck outta them :blackpill:
What's funny is the only reason noodlewhores even managed to get White BFs is because White men are cucks who let white women be whores, so it leads to white men having to choose chaste, feminine Asian women over whorish, masculine White women

its oooooooooooooooooooooooover