Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Noodlewhore says Asian men are beta, and produces the two chinkiest looking hapas as sons JFL

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
iauqtpnyw6561.png

EokmXp8WEAAhTne

Memes write themselves

@Animecel2D thoughts?

Wow, those are some dominant rice genes.

iauqtpnyw6561.png

EokmXp8WEAAhTne

Memes write themselves

@Animecel2D thoughts?

Absolute clowns.
Also cringe af for women to be posting about which group of men are "beta". Leave that shit to PUA copers.

All she did was create future ERs.

If she loves masculine Nicaraguan men so much, why don't she move to Nicaragua and get to know everyone. The reality is that its a really brutal impoverished crime ridden shithole to the utmost degree. The amount of people willing to kill their fellow humans over little pieces of jewelry or cell phones is so much higher than in East Asia and Europe. That is what seems to happen all over in Latin America. Extreme corruption, poverty, and incompetency all around.

No offense, South Americancels. South America is a scary crime ridden shithole. All I ever hear from South America are brutal senseless murders. People getting killed over petty stuff. Drugs. Gangs.

That said, I appreciate the noodle on the top for keeping it real. It is a serious red flag of ANY person that literally prefers another race when it comes to dating, sex, marriage, and family. Noodlewhores really and I mean REALLY need to stop being so pathetic.

They don't realize how sad they look to most people when they demean and belittle their own race like that. They only know in their little minds their bad previous experiences with their OWN race of men. It happens to all races of women but Asian women seem to be the only ones exhibiting extreme cases of self internalized racism.

Last edited:
God shes disgusting

her hapa kids unironically look more asian than the average asian person

also that tweet with the family gave me second hand embarrassment, just lol at retards with FOB asian wives larping as “successful married men who settled down to raise a traditional family”. the truth is that they’re just losers who couldn’t get a regular girlfriend, practically no different from divorced boomers sexpatting in the third world

Last edited:
asian woman are so strange, its like they are born with self hate

The father is latino which is about half asian mongoloid.
Her children are 75% asian mongoloid.

asian woman are so strange, its like they are born with self hate
Theyre the only race of females who relentlessly berate and belittle their own race of men. They are projecting their extreme internalized racism, low self esteem, and feelings of inadequacy.

Whats sad and hilarious is that they seem totally oblivious to how pathetic they seem to people.

Theyre the only race of females who relentlessly berate and belittle their own race of men. They are projecting their extreme internalized racism, low self esteem, and feelings of inadequacy.

Whats sad and hilarious is that they seem totally oblivious to how pathetic they seem to people.

yep makes me feel bad for ricecels, but then again white foids are getting just as bad with the non stop hate of us mayocels

I've never understood why rice foids avoid their own men, China has a long civilisational history and you would think they would have some self respect in their ethnic group.

LOL! Countless ricemen mog that guy's physique, yet noodlewhores would still reject those asian guys. Brutal racepill. No gym for your race.
he looks like a fucking curry in the 2nd image. like if some ethnic user posted that image here and said it was them I would probably believe it without a second thought

I feel like she’s actually coping when she talks about how white and masculine her husband is. notice how she describes him as “Nicaraguan-American“ to give off the impression of a white western guy

iauqtpnyw6561.png

EokmXp8WEAAhTne

Memes write themselves

@Animecel2D thoughts?

she definitely would have aborted and adopted if she knew. This is why parents should be legally able to murder their kids

Absolute clowns.
Also cringe af for women to be posting about which group of men are "beta". Leave that shit to PUA copers.
Noodlewhores be like:

Shy or nerdy asian male = beta.
Masculine asian male = toxic masculinity.

Shy or nerdy nonasian male = a good person.
Masculine nonasian male = a real man.
he looks like a fucking curry in the 2nd image. like if some ethnic user posted that image here and said it was them I would probably believe it without a second thought.

I feel like she’s actually coping when she talks about how white and masculine her husband is. notice how she describes him as “Nicaraguan-American“ to give off the impression of a white western guy
LOL. I wonder if she would be with him if his skin was a lot browner.

yep makes me feel bad for ricecels, but then again white foids are getting just as bad with the non stop hate of us mayocels
white male hatred is literally a boat and pony show for virtue signalling. Better than getting gaslit your entire life as a chink

Noodlewhores be like:

Not just noodles. Asian and ethnic females in general.
The most unfortunate fact of life for those males is because you share the same racial characteristics as them you can't easily distance yourself from these jokes and end up being prey for opportunistic bullies that want to harass you about losing out in life.

Last edited:
the truth is that they’re just losers who couldn’t get a regular girlfriend, practically no different from divorced boomers sexpatting in the third world
yea pretty much but sometimes it's the only way for whitecels like me to have any chance to ascend.

they literally look like small clones of her

also that tweet with the family gave me second hand embarrassment, just lol at retards with FOB asian wives larping as “successful married men who settled down to raise a traditional family”. the truth is that they’re just losers who couldn’t get a regular girlfriend, practically no different from divorced boomers sexpatting in the third world
End result of society privileging any guy that had sex no matter how he behaves over a virgin male.
he looks like a fucking curry in the 2nd image. like if some ethnic user posted that image here and said it was them I would probably believe it without a second thought
No I don't think so. He has a distinct latino looking face that you don't see in curries.
tbh I've never seen a post like this where a "traditional" asian woman is gushing over her masculine "Nicaraguan-American" husband. You'd expect her husband to be white if that was the situation. Weird all around ngl

yea pretty much but sometimes it's the only way for whitecels like me to have any chance to ascend.
not necessarily judging if a whitecel wants to ascend by abusing JBW. it’s just so obnoxious when they try to act like “trad alpha males” who “got the girl” after dumpster diving for some third world pussy

an irl friend of mine’s dad was just like this. he was an overweight unattractive loser who married some gold digger from the philippines and LARPed as a normal suburban father. it was so fucking apparent how much of a sham his status as “patriarch” of a “conservative Christian household” was, and yet he seemed entirely oblivious to it up until she divorced him. I hated that faggot so much, hope he gets erectile dysfunction

End result of society privileging any guy that had sex no matter how he behaves over a virgin male.
the thing is that no one actually sees a weird old white guy who imported some Chicken Kung Pow Pussy from the third world as a “successful alpha male role model” and yet these same guys unironically think that they’re on the same level as college Chads who fuck different attractive women every night, because they were able to “get the girl” and “settle down”.

they might even delude themselves in to thinking that the Chad who spends all day partying and fucking Stacies is a “hedonistic loser”, and that they’re more “mature and responsible” for cucking themselves via modern marriage and the customs surrounding it

Last edited:
Disgusting whore, how can she openly berate an entire race of people and get away with it, where are those BS sjws now?

the thing is that no one actually sees a weird old white guy who imported some Chicken Kung Pow Pussy from the third world as a “successful alpha male role model” and yet these same guys unironically think that they’re on the same level as college Chads who fuck different attractive women every night, because they were able to “get the girl” and “settle down”.

they might even delude themselves in to thinking that the Chad who spends all day partying and fucking Stacies is a “hedonistic loser”, and that they’re more “mature and responsible” for cucking themselves via modern marriage and the customs surrounding it
But even if normies see those guys as losers they see incels as bigger losers because of normies more often than not privileging guys who have sex over virgin males.
Those guys that had to resort to jbw then cope by opportunistically shitting on incels.

If she loves masculine Nicaraguan men so much, why don't she move to Nicaragua and get to know everyone. The reality is that its a really brutal impoverished crime ridden shithole to the utmost degree. The amount of people willing to kill their fellow humans over little pieces of jewelry or cell phones is so much higher than in East Asia and Europe. That is what seems to happen all over in Latin America. Extreme corruption, poverty, and incompetency all around.

No offense, South Americancels. South America is a scary crime ridden shithole. All I ever hear from South America are brutal senseless murders. People getting killed over petty stuff. Drugs. Gangs.

That said, I appreciate the noodle on the top for keeping it real. It is a serious red flag of ANY person that literally prefers another race when it comes to dating, sex, marriage, and family. Noodlewhores really and I mean REALLY need to stop being so pathetic.

They don't realize how sad they look to most people when they demean and belittle their own race like that. They only know in their little minds their bad previous experiences with their OWN race of men. It happens to all races of women but Asian women seem to be the only ones exhibiting extreme cases of self internalized racism.

Lol he does look curry in the second pic. Wow, Nicaraguan! So high class, so manly and masculine!

He looks like he has been chugging soylent in those two pics

He's not even white but some native looking mongrel. Wtf was she thinking? :lul:

Her having kids that look like that is payback. It looks like those “beta” men are now her offspring lmao

Disgusting whore, how can she openly berate an entire race of people and get away with it, where are those BS sjws now?
SJWs when we talk shit about women: :feels:

SJWs when women trash asian men: :feelsjuice:

Me not rike Asian men, proceed to have Asian looking children jfl.

Noodlewhores be like:

LOL. I wonder if she would be with him if his skin was a lot browner.
Nah as he'd obviously have a terrible personality if it were so.

Chad is only good for looking nice, ain't gotta get good at anything as he's pursued by women & looked up to by men so no need to improve yourself as you're getting the reward already.

View: https://voca.ro/1br1EJBZFFTd

Last edited:
He will look like @SlayerSlayer's avi when he grew up.
they might make up stories about being a Honeywell engineer too

i hope those futureERs will rape her and kill her afterwards while their sister and father is watching them tied to a couch while sitting on some pins.
NEVER DISTURB THE UNBORN

Future co members.

Low tier normie latino father + ugly foid asian mother = Incel hapa son