Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Noodlewhore rejects whitu cocku

@Kina Hikikomori we found your waifu

she is on camera do you really think she wont make shit up JFL just believe everything you hear bro

Last edited:
Can find around 50 videos of Japs worshipping white cocku on youtube

>*blushes* not not de witu cocku!

Why do you say that? You think they're scared of admitting they love white cocku?
When she says she likes the Japanese face, she is easily talking about those more neotenic and symmetrical male faces, and not exactly ethnicity precisely because it is ethnicity, any chad who comes to this slut will have the same story, they will eat her. But if it's me, I'll be brutally thrown in the trash. And Japanese women are picky about height, even though most of them here are, let's say, 'small', they always make it clear that they like height, volume, whatever. Do not trust the words of the foid, their attitudes are contrary.

she is on camera do you really think she wont make shit up JFL just believe everything you hear bro
noodlewhores shit on their men on camera all the time, there is not stigma for them so she'd have no reason to hide it.

When she says she likes the Japanese face, she is easily talking about those more neotenic and symmetrical male faces, and not exactly ethnicity precisely because it is ethnicity, any chad who comes to this slut will have the same story, they will eat her. But if it's me, I'll be brutally thrown in the trash. And Japanese women are picky about height, even though most of them here are, let's say, 'small', they always make it clear that they like height, volume, whatever. Do not trust the words of the foid, their attitudes are contrary.
Chang only, but still better than whitu cocku tbh.

Fair enough