Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore recounts how Indonesian noodles hunt dutch men for sex and want to convert them to Islam

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

It never began for indonesiacels :feelsrope:

Noodle whores never fail to surprise me jfl

No one will convert me to that dogshit religion but I still support Shariah Law without the religious aspects regardless..

All women are whores for Chad cock water is wet it's over.

YjkHulu.jpg

Herrrooo I sukkuu da white cockru!!

"Those evil inkwells are always wrong about trends in relationships"

Whites are gods

Noodles are something else SRS , indos though in my experience are a bit different , the non poor ones have standards (obv the poor ones just need a walking wallet) but the ones who aren't poor won't accept the kind of crap a Chinese or Korean Noodlewhore would, so Holland Indos are prob a bit of. Abubble

Noodles are something else SRS , indos though in my experience are a bit different , the non poor ones have standards (obv the poor ones just need a walking wallet) but the ones who aren't poor won't accept the kind of crap a Chinese or Korean Noodlewhore would, so Holland Indos are prob a bit of. Abubble
Elab