Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noodlewhore race treason actively lowers the SMV of rice males

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleAntinatalism/comments/158l5f9/boymoms_are_an_actual_threat_to_society/

It's like little emperor syndrome in china with the single child policy. People aborted female fetuses, worshipped their sons, and now there is a gender imbalance and a lot of asian women run away from asian men because of the patriarchal junk that people in those cultures push. In my area, almost every asian woman I know only dates white men. Apparently it's because of asian men being controlling and wanting to be catered to. How is that good for society either? Women running away from their own race or culture?

Roasties always require social proof and if your own race doesn't want you they don't want you either. Every rice male gets judged by the collective actions of noodlewhores rejecting him. That's part of the reason why even Changs have a comparatively hard time dating.

Of course the opposite is true for cumskins, the fact that noodlewhores are obsessed with them boosts their SMV even higher #whiteboysummer :feelsclown:

@AsiaCel @BataviaCel @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @SlayerSlayer

Ricecels take a part of my sympathy.

The ultimate Hiroshima-Nagasaki atomic blackpill is that the low smv of East Asian men RAISES the already high smv of noodlewhores.

Cumskin males and noodlewhores actively get off on the idea of the sexual powerlessness of East Asian men. In college I once overheard a cumskin male laughing about how noodlewhores prefer him to men of their own race.

The ultimate Hiroshima-Nagasaki atomic blackpill is that the low smv of East Asian men RAISES the already high smv of noodlewhores.

Cumskin males and noodlewhores actively get off on the idea of the sexual powerlessness of East Asian men. In college I once overheard a cumskin male laughing about how noodlewhores prefer him to men of their own race.
:feelsclown:

Why do you think asian men dont just go for brown or black girls? It seems they would have an easier time tbh

Yeah. It fucking sucks being curry but "our" foids don't date out at the rates noodles do. As has been pointed out numerous times tho I'm sure currywhores would if white men wanted them like they want noodles jfl

Why do you think asian men dont just go for brown or black girls? It seems they would have an easier time tbh
Nobody wants sheboons and they don't want us either jfl.

Jfl All I did was type is east Asian woman on Google
0A7BAA6D 5149 49DD B6F8 A5C8692B5390
Even Google is making fun of Ricecels

White men least patriarchal, least coddled by mommy, all around great people and great partners /roastie babble

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleAntinatalism/comments/158l5f9/boymoms_are_an_actual_threat_to_society/

Roasties always require social proof and if your own race doesn't want you they don't want you either. Every rice male gets judged by the collective actions of noodlewhores rejecting him. That's part of the reason why even Changs have a comparatively hard time dating.

Of course the opposite is true for cumskins, the fact that noodlewhores are obsessed with them boosts their SMV even higher #whiteboysummer :feelsclown:

@AsiaCel @BataviaCel @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @SlayerSlayer

It's nothing to do with we being controlling. It's that we don't do controlling.

well, after my whole life of observing interracial relationships, its mostly self hating low-mid tier people that engage in interracial relationships.

1. noodlewhores most self hating by far
2. black males second most self hating right in the middle
3. latinas a distant third.

Black foids prefer Tyrone. White foids prefer Tyrone. Noodlewhores prefer chad.

and vice versa.The extreme gender imbalance isnt helping either