Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore posting on asianmasculinity

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I usually check the post history of these "noodlewhores" because most turn out to be ricecel larpers. Turns out this one is probably real but kekfuel for other reasons.

She's WMAF (of course) yet posts on asianmasculinity (jfl). Claims to be happily married for 20 years yet goons to random men on cuckit :lul: @pyromancer1234

Fucking over for both ricecels and her cuck husband.

I usually check the post history of these "noodlewhores" because most turn out to be ricecel larpers. Turns out this one is probably real but kekfuel for other reasons.
what amount of fart sniffing after redditors a man is able to withstand...

I didn't marry an Asian and that was one of my earliest rebellious acts, but also a very smart decision . Because they don't dare boss my husband around.
It's true, Asian parents will make insane demands of any Asian son-in-law but get on their knees alongside their daughter to suck the cock of the first White man that throws a fuck at her. There's no more failed demographic, no demographic with a lower respect-to-achievement ratio, than Asian America.

Last edited: