Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore on her favorite topic

Actions speak louder than words. No doubt she got in bed with a white chad 5 mins after writing this

“White chads don’t want me so I gotta stoop down to my level”:lul:

virtue signalling and manipulative whores do this all time. imagine having kids with some whore.

Funny how noodlefoids always "figure this out" after being spitroasted by 50 white chads.

She's still gonna find herself a good ricecel to take care of her because poor asian men are that starved for love:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think noodlewhores may actually be encroaching on the same level of treachery as white foids :dafuckfeels:
Noodlewhores are far more treacherous than white foids :feelsjuice:

White foids by and large prefer white men, although that's obviously just because cumskins are the most attractive.

trauma disorder cmon

I think noodlewhores may actually be encroaching on the same level of treachery as white foids :dafuckfeels:
White foids racemixing gets blown out of proportion, the stats shown that barely any of them do it, it's just that it's (((promoted))) alot which is why people complain. Real race traitors are Noodles.

She’s also 30. She’s the physical manifestation of a meme
Scroll down and you can see the entire thread is full of bananarangs.
White foids racemixing gets blown out of proportion, the stats shown that barely any of them do it, it's just that it's (((promoted))) alot which is why people complain. Real race traitors are Noodles.
Yep, hard numbers showing roughly gender-equivalent single-digit outmarriage rates for Whites, while for Asians, 20% of men outmarry compared to 40% of women.

She only fucks white men now but is dating Asians as it is time to betabuxx :feelskek:

its funny how females say the complete opposite of what is true

Nah. Noodlewhores haven't done nearly the same amount of damage to their countries as white foids have.
Despite everything white countries are still at the top. Can't say the same about most Asian countries, and noodlewhores will ensure it stays that way.
Yep, hard numbers showing roughly gender-equivalent single-digit outmarriage rates for Whites, while for Asians, 20% of men outmarry compared to 40% of women.
Even black men who get clowned on for worshipping white roasties are nowhere close.
Interesting. Basically a 30 year old broke alcoholic realized she can't get a Chad and is trying to rationalize it.
Yeah this is basically the noodle version of "I'm ready to settle down now" :feelskek:

Its fairly common for unmarried 30+ year old foids to settle with betabuxx males when they notice that their looks are fading and that all of the normies and chads that they chased are now uninterested, taken, or married.

Even more common if she is 30+ and a single mother.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back