Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore mum horrified by my chink boyfriend

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianParentStories/comments/1enu7cf/asian_mum_horrified_by_my_chinese_boyfriend/

My mum just can't deal with the fact that I'm with a Chinese man. When she first heard about him and the possible chance that I got intimate with him, she was HORRIFIED, she was so angry that she wanted to end her life. She was acting as though I committed a crime. Her reasoning is because she thought I would want to marry him. It was a full on 9 hour long argument full of her drinking away her "pain" and yelling that I've made a mistake.

3 years later, I'm still with him, and she was so disappointed when she met him, she didn't talk to him and seemed disgusted. When I asked her about it she said she just cant shake the fact that I am with someone so below me and that I can do so much better. Although she constantly says "if only he was white, then it would be perfect!"

Noodlewhores are so pathetic holy shit :lul: @pyromancer1234

When will noodle whores realize that hapa children are seen as ethnic? Being half white won't improve your chances in any country that isn't asian. They want to be white so bad when it's literally impossible.

Sounds exaggerated but could be real. JDBR @Cayden Zhang

Some please explain this.

She says to marry a rich man, and she wants to marry a rich man but the mom doesn’t want it? Is it because the chinese and japs dont like each other or what?

She says to marry a rich man, and she wants to marry a rich man but the mom doesn’t want it? Is it because the chinese and japs dont like each other or what?
By "rich" she means "White." OP says her man has face, money, and body — and none of that matters to her mother's little eugenics project. A step backward from 25% to 75% Asian is causing the mother to have a meltdown. She doesn't realize that she's a chink like every other Asian in America, either.

Maybe, or maybe she was hoping her grandchildren would be even more bleached. Alot of these noodlewhores have some weird eugenics fetish and fantasize about their descendants becoming progressively more whiter.

Man thats brutal. Maybe by richness she means biologically rich by having white grand kids or something. Noodlewhores are brutal

Noodle whores are up there with blacks as being the worst of the worst. Even Native ugga bugga niggers are just as bad. Such is the same as redhead cunts who feed off of suicide.

Tbh this seems like a case of Inter asian racism. If he was Japanese like her she probably wouldn't mind.
Also JFL at Rich ricecels betabuxxing.
Cope she wants whitu onry.

By "rich" she means "White." OP says her man has face, money, and body — and none of that matters to her mother's little eugenics project. A step backward from 25% to 75% Asian is causing the mother to have a meltdown. She doesn't realize that she's a chink like every other Asian in America, either.
She married some poor whitecel herself so she wants her daughter to marry a rich Chad, but being white is much more important than being rich :blackpill:

both her and her mom are horrible people
Gook noodlewhore's deserve to be raped then sent into a gas chamber with the door sealed. If I was God for a day the gooks would face their reckoning. :feelscomfy: