Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore married a white Jew beta and calls herself a "jewish woman" now. SMH

This is based, I hope the whole world is united in hating Israel soon

Goys are not allowed in their circle

Fits her perfectly. When day of the rope comes, she will be tossed into the ovens along with her Jewish friends.

OP (@IncelGolem) is an alcoholic retard who thinks Jews are White.

OP (@IncelGolem) is an alcoholic retard who thinks Jews are White.
You're too stupid to understand "white" is a social construction and not an objective set of genes.

But one needs only look at ethnic jews to see that they fit into that social construct. Until the land theft of 20th century Zionism, they almost entirely lived in Europe for 2,000 years.

Today, we use "Jews of Color" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_color
To describe deluded non-white people who think converting to Judaism makes them Jewish.

Nice ad hominem attack about my alcoholism. You really are nutless dumb bastard aren't you? Talking past me like a little faggot.

noodlewhore wants a kike betabuxxer while cheating on white chad

Race is a biological reality, not a social construct. Whites are Europeans. In spite of their heavy European admixture, Jews are Semitic in origin. They group with other Semites like Arabs in genetic tests, while Europeans group together because they belong to the same race. Race is like a subspecies, and Jews do not belong to ours.
Here in America all of those people would fall under the white. Your arbitrary definition of ”white” is ironically furthering the notion that race is a social construct :lul:

Just giving you the taste of your medicine. I know you are Indian. You taught Physics. You are six-feet tall. You are envious of Whites. Your father begged for rice and his friend became a billionaire after moving to the United States. Your father is a genius at memorizing, but you and your sister hate him. The fact that you have all this history and still manage to fail in life is comical. That is why you insult people with different views: to vent your frustration and pat yourself on the head by feeling superior to them. But you are a loser and that is never going to change. Ever.
Alright, so now I know you are an israeli government infiltrator volunteer. Now what?

All that info was very old and deleted yet you somehow know it and you are a 2023-cel. So what's your next step?

Alright, so now I know you are an israeli government infiltrator volunteer. Now what?

All that info was very old and deleted yet you somehow know it and you are a 2023-cel. So what's your next step?
you guys hate each other or something.

I would love to call a slant eyed noodlewhore a kike

Kalergi plan backfiring

you guys hate each other or something.
Bro, this guy (a 2023-cel) knew things about me that were deleted long ago. He is an Israeli infiltrator with special web tools.

What eventually comes to the press is only the first step. It goes farther than that. This is not a conspiracy theorist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back