Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel noodlewhore makes a video about incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 34334
  • Start date
I used to watch her videos

A hapa foid whose lived life on tutorial mode talking about incels, meanwhile her looksmatch has probably roped.

so I guess someone like me who didn't choose to be a ricecel, a tiny dick, or be in a family that hated my race and was physically abusive, I don't deserve to find love because in the eyes of all foids I'm not good enough.

What a lovely and informative young woman

DASH 480 1 1

i commented on this video 2 years ago, crazy how time flies as an incel :feelsbadman:

Her pussy is probably leaking cumskin cum

I'm sorry but I refuse to watch this shit. I rather listen to some nightcore or psyambient music.

Looksmatch ran over normies in a BMW during a fit of rage

[UWSL][UWSL]This is the third time I've seen someone post the video on this forum, look fucking graycel, before posting shitty repost, make sure it hasn't been posted before, fucking fag.[/UWSL][/UWSL] :feelsthink:
ok 139 poster

This has been posted before man, and also, any video where normies react to incels is not worth watching.

She can go suck a fart from a white chad
Nee chow nee hong China land.

Not a second watched