Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore lurkers, you will never become white

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240130 153702 Reddit

They are white cock onry

They want it sooo bad now lmao. The Western Culture is so strong favoring for Women They think if they act like a white girl they will get the same love and respect. Not for you Noodle skank

Lmao she even dissed their lactose intolerant Genes. "china girl eat this yogurt she gonna be twitching they still da rice bowl" :lul: :lul:

asian women have infinite smv unless theyre genuinely nerdy looking as fuck and thats rare

asian women have infinite smv unless theyre genuinely nerdy looking as fuck and thats rare

True, plus we know that neither heterosexual men and homosexual toilets have a strong preference for Whites, that's only found in heterosexual toilets and homosexual men. So projecting JBW onto toilets is cope, the only advantage White toilets have is that their sons will be White(r).

They want it sooo bad now lmao. The Western Culture is so strong favoring for Women They think if they act like a white girl they will get the same love and respect. Not for you Noodle skank

Chinese toilets have way more female privilege in dating than non-Chinese toilets do. The difference is that their parents and culture expect them to work and wageslave to the same level as men, that's why suicide rates are equal among the sexes. We have more misandry, but because toilets aren't such a minority in the population men here have less issues with dating. It's better to be a short ethnic in the West than just be a Chinese male regardless of where you stand.

Privilege comes from wealth, no matter how in demand you are, if all your options are broke and there's no welfare system your life won't be as comfortable. Chinese people can't even wrap their head around welfare, at least in Vietnam you get 3 months unemployment and 3 months pregnancy, China has absolutely none of those things.

The difference is that their parents and culture expect them to work and wageslave to the same level as men, that's why suicide rates are equal among the sexes.

Wageslaving seems to cause the suicides more than loneliness, as Chinese toilets do it more than Western men even.

Btw the gods it's insane just how soulless subhuman consumerist bugmen chinks are. These Chinks are the perfect slave race. Do these Chinks even think of anything which is not an overpriced useless capitalist construct ? They are the personification of the r/Consoom subreddit. For all their positive qualities they will never compare to whites due to their rabid consoomerism.

With falling birth rate I have a feeling we will see a lot of businesses failing because these chinks won't be there to buy anymore.

True, plus we know that neither heterosexual men and homosexual toilets have a strong preference for Whites, that's only found in heterosexual toilets and homosexual men. So projecting JBW onto toilets is cope, the only advantage White toilets have is that their sons will be White(r).
Cope. Curries are obsessed with coomskin toilets.

is vanity and consumerism really as bad as it seems on social media. are people really this retarded

Chinese toilets have way more female privilege in dating than non-Chinese toilets do. The difference is that their parents and culture expect them to work and wageslave to the same level as men, that's why suicide rates are equal among the sexes. We have more misandry, but because toilets aren't such a minority in the population men here have less issues with dating. It's better to be a short ethnic in the West than just be a Chinese male regardless of where you stand.

Privilege comes from wealth, no matter how in demand you are, if all your options are broke and there's no welfare system your life won't be as comfortable. Chinese people can't even wrap their head around welfare, at least in Vietnam you get 3 months unemployment and 3 months pregnancy, China has absolutely none of those things.
Brutal. The west has fallen But atleast its not in the same category as the CCP Cesspool

No they don't lmao. Don't let Instagram filters and 40 kgs of makeup mislead you. Take it from someone who used to like them. Vast majority of them are turbo ugly. White guys who get with them are legit the biggest losers. At least white guys with black women get sons with BBC and fast twitch muscle fibres.

No they don't lmao. Don't let Instagram filters and 40 kgs of makeup mislead you. Take it from someone who used to like them. Vast majority of them are turbo ugly. White guys who get with them are legit the biggest losers. At least white guys with black women get sons with BBC and fast twitch muscle fibres.
most north east asian girls fog

idc about sea girls, rural chinese girls or bottom tier korean/jap girls

avgs is all that matters

Good thing they are in separate Countries JFL
The curry takeover is real. Just like the brits colonized India, the same thing will happen to the inbred looking anglos. Pajeets shall rule the world SAAR.

without makeup they still look gud

sparse high set brows isnt a failo on women, monolid isnt a failo, bloated face isnt a failo, most have good skin tones naturally and looksmin themselves ironically to fit western standards, i can go on

Btw the gods it's insane just how soulless subhuman consumerist bugmen chinks are. These Chinks are the perfect slave race. Do these Chinks even think of anything which is not an overpriced useless capitalist construct ? They are the personification of the r/Consoom subreddit. For all their positive qualities they will never compare to whites due to their rabid consoomerism.

With falling birth rate I have a feeling we will see a lot of businesses failing because these chinks won't be there to buy anymore.
Even worse, this chink consumerism culture makes rice normies into nothing but their women's walking ATM. No wonder why the modern *culture* of chinks is so fucking shallow and snobby.

lots are into noodles. u know how many curries are into anime and all that shit?
Getting a white foid is everything to them. You can see it on social media. Gooks are only an option if they can't get cumskin toilets.

lots are into noodles. u know how many curries are into anime and all that shit?
Curries think all foreign toilets are sluts and will sleep with anyone. They act rapey towards all foreign women regardless of ethnicity. Ironically the only women who would get respect in India is Arab/Muslim women since they are thought of as non degenerate/trad.

Getting a white foid is everything to them. You can see it on social media. Gooks are only an option if they can't get cumskin toilets.
This isn't unique to curries btw. This is true for all deathnic men.

theyre into both normally

i see lots of curry/asian friend groups and the curries are very much into asian women. Idc about native indian guys who froth at the mouth if a girl is blonde. westernized indians who are around white women know theyre not all that and therefore split their attention with asian women

Curries think all foreign toilets are sluts and will sleep with anyone. They act rapey towards all foreign women regardless of ethnicity. Ironically the only women who would get respect in India is Arab/Muslim women since they are thought of as non degenerate/trad.
They arent rapey towards all foreign races equally, not to mention they dont give a fuck about black women

Sheboons are UGLY. Asian women arent, thats why curries want to rape them. Its not a matter of girls giving off a certain promiscuous vibe due to their personalities its looks. You sent me an example of an east asian getting molested by an indian to prove they want to rape foreign races equally? What are you on?

Sheboons are UGLY. Asian women arent, thats why curries want to rape them. Its not a matter of girls giving off a certain promiscuous vibe due to their personalities its looks. You sent me an example of an east asian getting molested by an indian to prove they want to rape foreign races equally? What are you on?
I don't need to prove shit nigga. You came come to India and witness shit for yourself. I am just stating what I see in Curryland. This isn't the only incident regarding korean women btw. I could show you a multitude of more incidents.

they can by using fakeup and they also bleach.

I don't need to prove shit nigga. You came come to India and witness shit for yourself. I am just stating what I see in Curryland. This isn't the only incident regarding korean women btw. I could show you a multitude of more incidents.
they molest them cause theyre attractive

Sheboons are too manly to be rapeable.
they got thick ass and tight holes. All natural without any fakeups and implants. just look at michone from walking cuck series

KYS noodle whore lurker if you have scrolled this far.

they got thick ass and tight holes. All natural without any fakeups and implants. just look at michone from walking cuck series
Brocel is right No race Has better body than black foids

Do they actually lurk? I thought it was only white cum dumpsters.
They most probably do. Look how much bluepillers are online. The members to lurkers ratio is 1:25

Lmao
They really just worship whites in general

White girl aesthetic = looking like a fat drunkard
Noodlewhore aesthetic = looking like an alien

Tiktok is just a CCP propaganda machine to indoctrinate zoomers and gen alpha

Funny thing is that most noodles have white skin. Some are even paler than white women. But yet still none can pass as white, they’re the furthest from white passing then any other race

Their children won't be white either.