Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhore: it's your fault you're a ricecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
well she isn't wrong, racepill is overrated

just like all asians men

charles laughton disney GIF

>You must be ugly

Uh yeah, probably. Nobody chooses to be ugly. Why do people talk about ugly like it’s a lifestyle choice? Outside of obesity, you have a relatively little amount of control over your appearance.

Like most foids she is so very close but refuses to acknowledge the fact that race might have some bearing on overall appearance because that would go against her bluepill programming.

God i hate Asian women, they disgust me like nothing else.

noodles should be sentenced to life of inceldom and be forced to take T and become FTM trannies

If noodlewhores really hate ricecels, they would let me fuck them to make those chinks seethe.

I want to fuck asian women

Hopefully she gets raped and used to service hordes of ricecels - at least she will be good for something

I hate noodlewhores the most out of all foids

Even my average looking Asian guy friends with below average height were doing fine dating wise, which makes me wonder how ugly and bitter of a person you have to be to think your failure in dating scene is due to your race. (Unless you come from a very racist region and you're a minority there, that's a different story)

But i'm biggu whitu cocku onry, fucku offu ricu bois! :foidSoy:

Tall, white, and non-deformed only.

charles laughton disney GIF

>You must be ugly

Uh yeah, probably. Nobody chooses to be ugly. Why do people talk about ugly like it’s a lifestyle choice? Outside of obesity, you have a relatively little amount of control over your appearance.

"I think Asian guys who complain about hardships in dating due to their race are likely just ugly"
If you do dare be an Asian male, you must be chad or else you deserve dating hardship. "The K-Pop guys have fans" - how utterly retarded.

She needs to be forced to become a dude so she can enjoy of male privilege
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back