Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhore "humor"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
cwz1dr728a091.jpg

They're telling the truth and then go "it's just a joke bro", such comedians :feelsclown:

Why dont asian men put them in their fucking place

Its white men who have yellow fever but shes innocent and doesnt fetishize anyone :feelsPop:

cwz1dr728a091.jpg

They're telling the truth and then go "it's just a joke bro", such comedians :feelsclown:
Why do Noodle whores do this? YELLOW FEVER IS NOT REAL! YELLOW FEVER IS NOT REAL! YELLOW FEVER IS NOT REAL! YELLOW FEVER IS NOT REAL! White men just want sex and noodle whores are the easiest holes to get into. MENA men safeguard their women. Indian men safeguard their women. Black women are usually too ugly. But Asian women are neither safeguarded or ugly. I GARUNTEEEEEEEEEEEEE you that if white men had the option to fuck MENA women, noodle whores would fall to the bottom FAST. That is how fucking ugly they are. Even Mulatto women look better than Noodle Women.

Yes, go to college to peruse a career find a gullible simp to latch onto & have your student loans paid by him, as you pop out a few children for no reason

Good morning I hate women

Woman rights are a joke

cwz1dr728a091.jpg

Gen Z masks literally everything under the pretense of irony and plausible deniability

Muh yellow fever, muh race fetish. NO YOU STUPID VAPID SLUT YOUR ENTIRE RACE IS A BUNCH OF WHORES TO THE DEGREE THAT IT HAS BECOME A LITERAL MEME

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Despite this, some men PURPOSEFULLY choose to put their head in the sand to the true nature of noodlewhores (and all femorrhoids for that matter).

Despite this, some men PURPOSEFULLY choose to put their head in the sand to the true nature of noodlewhores (and all femorrhoids for that matter).

We shall wait patiently for 2060, dear fellowcel. Castizos, Mulattoes, and others, will vanish.

Why dont asian men put them in their fucking place
Why doesn't any injustice get eradicated overnight? It's hard to make things fair. White men and Asian women are allied against Asian men, not to mention the large percentage of self-cucked Asian men who won't call a spade a white-fevered spade.

Why do Noodle whores do this? YELLOW FEVER IS NOT REAL! YELLOW FEVER IS NOT REAL! YELLOW FEVER IS NOT REAL! YELLOW FEVER IS NOT REAL! White men just want sex and noodle whores are the easiest holes to get into. MENA men safeguard their women. Indian men safeguard their women. Black women are usually too ugly. But Asian women are neither safeguarded or ugly. I GARUNTEEEEEEEEEEEEE you that if white men had the option to fuck MENA women, noodle whores would fall to the bottom FAST. That is how fucking ugly they are. Even Mulatto women look better than Noodle Women.

I unironically see a lot more Mulatta toilets with White Chad's than Noodlewhores, at least here in the Netherlands. When it comes to female SMV noodlewhores are the second lowest, only above full Niggers. :blackpill::feelsokman: Whenever I see an average Noodlewhore with a White man he's often either the ugliest or the shortest man you'll ever see, meanwhile tall blonde Chad's produce almost fully Aryan-looking kids with Mulatta's.

A lot of Quadroons are White passing, Eurasians rarely are.

Also note how the toilet from OP specifically talks about ugly nerds :incel:, it's because most she ever gets out of Chad :chad: is a casual hook-up. Noodlestacies get these.

Remember that noodlewhores have the second flattest chests behind Sub-Saharan African toilets, but Western Niggers are largely 20% European genetically and have much bigger breasts than Noodlewhores. In fact, the average man probably breast-mogs the average Noodlebecky's, yet these breastlets think that they have high SMV because the absolute bottom of White men go after them out of pure desperation. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Why doesn't any injustice get eradicated overnight? It's hard to make things fair. White men and Asian women are allied against Asian men, not to mention the large percentage of self-cucked Asian men who won't call a spade a white-fevered spade.

Rice-brothers: "Huh, huh, it's him with the fetish, even though she has never been with a non-White and he dated Whites, Niggers, Curries, and NAWA before, huh, huh". :rolleyes:

People who are at fault for WMAF relationships:
  • asian men
  • asian foids
  • white foids
People who are not at fault for WMAF relationships:
  • white men

Reminder that Noodlefoids are the kind of women that would pick a literal 1/10 chinlet balding cumskin over Chang, because teh whitey has blue eyes. Self-hating ugly ass insectoid cumsluts, they all deserve a good rape by @riceronicel's 3 inch cock (in hotline miami)

Last edited:
The extent of my yellow fever:
17a8e5d0c95f4e9fbb82b58db9e60731--groups-lego.jpg

Rice-brothers: "Huh, huh, it's him with the fetish, even though she has never been with a non-White and he dated Whites, Niggers, Curries, and NAWA before, huh, huh". :rolleyes:
Pretty much. Meanwhile the extent of Asian women's humor is "we're wholly colonized by White men, teehee".

I unironically see a lot more Mulatta toilets with White Chad's than Noodlewhores, at least here in the Netherlands. When it comes to female SMV noodlewhores are the second lowest, only above full niggerd
Mulatto women look good becaus they have softer facial features if whites, like slim nose and caucasion jaw while still have big ass and big lips of negro. They are often very very sexy tbh. Asian women have no sex appeal. No ass. No tits. Small lips. Very child like
Whenever I see an average Noodlewhore with a White man he's often either the ugliest or the shortest man you'll ever see, meanwhile tall blonde Chad's produce almost fully Aryan-looking kids with Mulatta's.
Yeah white men that go for noodlewhores tend to be white incels trying to escape their genetic deadend

A lot of Quadroons are White passing,
i doubt it, I've never seen this. Negro genes are very dominant so they end yo showing alot easily. Maybe octoroons would be whitr passing though

Eurasians rarely are.
Hapas can look white but its mostly similar to east europena like slavs or some vague central asian csucasions like tajiks or pashtuns.

Also note how the toilet from OP specifically talks about ugly nerds :incel:, it's because most she ever gets out of Chad :chad: is a casual hook-up. Noodlestacies get these.

Remember that noodlewhores have the second flattest chests behind Sub-Saharan African toilets,
I always thought negro women had big tits:feelswhat:
but Western Niggers are largely 20% European genetically and have much bigger breasts than Noodlewhores.
ngl i love me some big chocolatr boobies . Seen so many yot black women here in canada
In fact, the average man probably breast-mogs the average Noodlebecky's,
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: holy shit
yet these breastlets think that they have high SMV because the absolute bottom of White men go after them out of pure desperation. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
It's desperation plus they know they have the power in thr relationship since they deep down know how badly their noodle whire wife wants to be whiter

Pretty much. Meanwhile the extent of Asian women's humor is "we're wholly colonized by White men, teehee".
They're trying to frame it as "we gunna colonize the white man" now :feelskek:

Hshahahaha rats runny!

Most western noodlewhores have no self respect.