Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore got a date - Guess with who ?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Hmm she got a date with a black ? ricecel ? no lol,of course white guy

surprised? shouldn't be.

massive cope whites are oppressed

I don't understand the point of this racebaiting

She looks like a bottom rung noodle whore too.Even with make up and filters ,the cunt cant disguise her flat pancake face.I said this once and ill say it again, all noodle foids are cum depositories for even the most subhuman of white men.

this is not racebaiting
it's just the same cherrypicked shit over and over again for the sake of appealing to low IQ ethnics that will go 'gooba gaaba, see racepill proven again!!11' as they become increasingly weaponized in their stupidity for each cherrypicked anecdote you give them

I think shes lying. There is still a big social stigma surrounding dating black men.
She is getting the bbc as we speak. Edit: I'll spell out that this is sarkasm :dafuckfeels:
it's just the same cherrypicked shit over and over again for the sake of appealing to low IQ ethnics that will go 'gooba gaaba, see racepill proven again!!11' becoming increasingly weaponized in their stupidity for each cherrypick anecdote you give them
Everything you say is anectodal, m8.

Last edited:
She looks like a bottom rung noodle whore too.Even with make up and filters ,the cunt cant disguise her flat pancake face.I said this once and ill say it again, all noodle foids are cum depositories for even the most subhuman of white men.
Even with filter you can see her kinda dark skin. probably filipina or something.

it's just the same cherrypicked shit over and over again for the sake of appealing to low IQ ethnics that will go 'gooba gaaba, see racepill proven again!!11' as they become increasingly weaponized in their stupidity for each cherrypick anecdote you give them
no lol. I'm not racebaiting. I found it and then posted,nothin else. just previous day I posted about how dark skin has advantage and every ethniccel on the forum lynched me
https://incels.is/threads/dark-skin-halo-does-exist.118628/#post-2428378

I think shes lying. There is still a big social stigma surrounding dating black men.
She is getting the bbc as we speak.
Also,
Everything you say is anectodal, m8.
It's a shame that my government goes out of its way to deliberately forbid data that could potentially cast them and their decisions in a bad light

Wow! Who would've guessed?!?!

It's a shame that my government goes out of its way to deliberately forbid data that could potentially cast them and their decisions in a bad light
I see, so your anectodal pieces of evidence are legit, but anectodal evidence disproving your point is cherrypicked ooga booga material.

Would be funny if he doesn't come back lmao. Got rejected by 2/10 Asians anyway.
It also brings up the questions on who actually the sexpats are, ricecels here blame a lot white men but it seems their women are sexpats just as much if not even more.

I see, so your anectodal pieces of evidence are legit, but anectodal evidence disproving your point is cherrypicked ooga booga material.
I don't make endless threads about my observations, but if someone wants to tell me that JBW is law everywhere on the globe while EVERY interracial relationship I see are ones where the male is dethnic and the female is white I do become very suspicious.

I don't make endless threads about my observations, but if someone wants to tell me that JBW is law everywhere on the globe while EVERY interracial relationship I see are ones where the male is dethnic and the female is white I do become very suspicious.
Again, where the fuck do you live because in the UK it's the complete opposite.

You wouldn't have the chance to post your observations.

You wouldn't have the chance to post your observations.
True. One of the mods actually removed my post because of cherrypicking when I was just talking about what I saw during that day jfl (way less cherrypicked than this thread)

True. One of the mods actually removed my post because of cherrypicking when I was just talking about what I saw during that day jfl (way less cherrypicked than this thread could ever dream of being)

I had the same pleasure.

moroccans are the biggest jb slayers here

Doesn't come as a shock.

Would be funny if he doesn't come back lmao. Got rejected by 2/10 Asians anyway.
It also brings up the questions on who actually the sexpats are, ricecels here blame a lot white men but it seems their women are sexpats just as much if not even more.
Wtf are you really comparing the smv of a ricecel to a noodlewhore? You're on crack nogga!

I dont understand exactly what a sexpat is but it kinda sounds like incel to me.
It's someone who expatriates for sex, a sex tourist or something. I compared JBW SEAmaxxers with noodlewhores who come to white countries.

It's someone who expatriates for sex, a sex tourist or something. I compared JBW SEAmaxxers with noodlewhores who come to white countries.
Many noodlewhores could be born two either two Asian parents in a western country or even an Asian male white female marriage. (Actually, the latter has never been seen before in history)
(Over for rice cels)

Why the fuck are you talking to a mongofoid? Who is that? Irl friend or random internet whore

Mehmet are you Chad fishing?

I'm a 3/10 whitecel, I'm on a "better" situation than a 3/10 currycel, but in this fucked up timeline it's as much over for me as it is for him, there avearege for women, if you have a 6+/10 face you can have some, if you are below that it's over, doesn't matter if you are white

Fucking useless flatfaced noodlewhore subhuman. Low IQ too

White? No way bro I thought it would be a curry