Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore google wagecuck gropes JBW coworker married to other noodlewhore, fires him when he rejects her

Same species

bing bong waba wong chin chong

damn, all these mixed kids is honestly a sad thing to see.

Hypergamy JBW and Noodlewhorism is Law.

Why did god make gooks look like aliens? Brutal genetics to see when next to a real human.

Her looksmatch roped a few years ago
Gooks ruined themselves by white worshiping themselves into a complete cuckery dystopian society wherever they go, move to america and they get cucked to oblivion. They aren't even safe in their own countries from BWC cucking them and laughing in their faces, a completely spineless group of men that deserve extinction for their shitty genetics, even Asian women know it's over for them which is why they're such sluts for anyone but Asian men. Get recked gooks!

Can't believe that if I were just born taller and whiter I'd get to have a family like that. FUCK. Meanwhile these assholes do nothing to deserve their good luck.

"B-b-b-b-b-but, women don't harass men in the workplace:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. B-b-b-b-but, it's patriarchy that causes rape:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Gooks ruined themselves by white worshiping themselves into a complete cuckery dystopian society wherever they go, move to america and they get cucked to oblivion. They aren't even safe in their own countries from BWC cucking them and laughing in their faces, a completely spineless group of men that deserve extinction for their shitty genetics, even Asian women know it's over for them which is why they're such sluts for anyone but Asian men. Get recked gooks!
Cope, cumskins deserve extinction for cucking us.

Cope, cumskins deserve extinction for cucking us.
Any group that is capable of cucking another group will be one of the last to experience extinction. That level of cunningness and lack of empathy for others is hard to wipe off the face of the planet.

They also need to start speaking up for men when they talk about sexual harrassment awareness, because yes it can happen to men and its way more harder, as you can see, the guy was fired.

When I see sexual harrassment/stalker posters, most of them portray the guy as the stalker.

Any group that is capable of cucking another group will be one of the last to experience extinction. That level of cunningness and lack of empathy for others is hard to wipe off the face of the planet.
Well they're already racemixing themselves out of existence.

That's the duality of men, to scream about their racial superiority and then ruin their bloodlines with races they deem inferior to them. Look at all the white supremacist guys married to sheebons, none of their kids will ever be considered white so they might as well join the jews in helping bbc's wipe out the white race.

another day another jbwpill :feelsrope:

That's the duality of men, to scream about their racial superiority and then ruin their bloodlines with races they deem inferior to them. Look at all the white supremacist guys married to sheebons, none of their kids will ever be considered white so they might as well join the jews in helping bbc's wipe out the white race.
we only live once tbh, it shouldnt be your concern whats future of your race would be, if u here id assume u suffering from inceldom, if u can ascend then why not?

Racemixing makes me want to throw up. Also lol @ him being fired for being "non-inclusive" when he is a massive racemixing racetraitor, the absolute worst kind of white.

You ascend by descending your bloodline to escape inceldom, the only result from this is self - hating mutts that will curse you for not making sure their mom was white instead of a subhuman. And, I don't care about the fate of the white race anymore because I can't beat the jews at a game they've mastered.

old story

noodlewhores have low self esteem and need white males to feel better about themselves

I remember this story when it came out. The demand for White men from Asian women is so intense and unslaked that it surmounts even today's extremely woman-biased dating market. AF put their higher status on the line to chase lower status WM...already partnered with AF! The abundance of AF is such that the shoe of sexual harassment is on the other foot. Of course, there are no Asian men in this story; they will toil deep inside Google forever single and alone.

You ascend by descending your bloodline to escape inceldom, the only result from this is self - hating mutts that will curse you for not making sure their mom was white instead of a subhuman. And, I don't care about the fate of the white race anymore because I can't beat the jews at a game they've mastered.
:feelsLSD:

Same species
One Race the Human Race :lul: :lul::lul:

At least he had two girls. If one is going to racemix, they better make sure to get the gender that is more likely to reproduce in turn

His oldest daughter is actually kind of hot.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1e3aig7/female_google_engineer_tried_to_seduce_married/

You can't make this shit up :lul:

Also jfl at his army of little ERs :feelshaha:

Noodlewhore moment @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @mcmoohyun @AsiaCel

Jfl “tiffany miller”

Unless she was an adoptee, she was already married to her presumably jbw husband.

how can rice men cope, knowing that their women are in such desperate need of white semen that they are literally committing crimes for it.

This is just the case we know. How many men did she sleep with by abusing her power and authority that we don't know about?

Why did god make gooks look like aliens? Brutal genetics to see when next to a real human.

images
Golden_Snub-nosed_Monkeys%2C_Qinling_Mountains_-_China.jpg

images

if you believe in the annunaki and that humans were genetically engineered by them, it is said that asians are genetic mutants of golden snub nosed monkeys. These monkeys are found exclusively in asia.
They have a broad, short face with wide-set slanting eyes and a short, flat nose with forward-facing nostrils. They look like chinks essentially.

how can rice men cope, knowing that their women are in such desperate need of white semen that they are literally committing crimes for it.
There is not a single Asian woman out of a billion that would act out of line to get with an Asian man below her station. Not one in a billion.

Last edited: