Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore gets rejected by Chad for not being white

he's not chad at all, legit normie, maybe high tier normie when u consider race and if he's tallish

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Fuckin noodlewhore serves you right :feelsokman: now the same should happen to ethic foids chasing only white men

interdasting

Based chad I guess:feelsjuice:

Based, he also should've insulted her like "you ugly flat-faced gook, why would i waste my elite genes on some subhuman chinkoid, fuck off"

he's not chad at all, legit normie, maybe high tier normie when u consider race and if he's tallish
All blue eyed white men are chads to noodlewhores.

2022 02 09 12 58 01 10247 384397   Brave

Look how hard she tried to look white. But she is still a flat pancaked face gook. Also, like others said, thats a low to mid tier huwhite male by aussie standards. Aussieland is one of the chad capitols of the world.

Also, Aznidentity is quite based sometimes. It was totally based years ago in the days when I lurked r/Hapas. But they have mods.

"
Hahahahaha.

Will she finally come to terms with the wrongness of her views or will she double-down for another white dude while lowering her standards? The past suggests the latter.

Scroll down to read the comments in that article to find hypocritical ones such as this...

What a shallow man he is, she is beautiful, if he's not attracted to her that's one thing, but to blame it on her race is unforgivable and disgraceful!! Girls swerve him like the plague!!
The dude "blaming it on her race is unforgiveable" apparently, but the lady having a racial preference (no asians, white dudes only) doesn't cause any fuss. Dude's white and prefers the white people. Girl's asian and hates asians."

Last edited:
Yikes sweaty, it's just his preference. You're not entitled to whitu cocku :feelsokman:
Fucking noodle bitch should just stay in her lane and settle for an ethnic. Jfl that's what bitches get for worshipping white cock:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

welp, maybe it's because flat faces are just not attractive on either males or females.

lmao ricecels must feel pretty good about this one

Entertaining comments in that post. Asian women are so fucking racist it's unbelievable.

Look how hard she tried to look white. But she is still a flat pancaked face gook. Also, like others said, thats a low to mid tier huwhite male by aussie standards. Aussieland is one of the chad capitols of the world.

View attachment 573685View attachment 573686

View attachment 573687

Also, Aznidentity is quite based sometimes. It was totally based years ago in the days when I lurked r/Hapas. But they have mods.

"
Hahahahaha.

Will she finally come to terms with the wrongness of her views or will she double-down for another white dude while lowering her standards? The past suggests the latter.

Scroll down to read the comments in that article to find hypocritical ones such as this...

The dude "blaming it on her race is unforgiveable" apparently, but the lady having a racial preference (no asians, white dudes only) doesn't cause any fuss. Dude's white and prefers the white people. Girl's asian and hates asians
."
her looksmatch got turned to mincedmeat at tiananmen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back