Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodlewhore gets punched in the face

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
I wish I could see the whole scene and the foid suffer in Baldur's Gate II

They didn't say it was a racist attack because the aggresor is a nigger.

Kek this whole noodle whores whining about racism and white males is hilarious to me as a white guy. Because we all know that despite shitting on whites most of them would drop down before any above average looking white guy and suck them off.

My take is that the kneegrow was probably mad that Asians are getting attention over blacks, probably pissed at Asian lives matter sign or something. Or if the guy was one of the smart blacks he figured out what kind of hypocritical vapid cunt she is and punched her for it.

Watching women bleed and get hurt almost gives me a boner btw. I saw a woman get hit by a bus and when she was bleeding from her head I felt slightly aroused. I would like to fuck that Asian chick as she cries her eyes out over being punched.

Most racial attacks on Asians are committed by Black people, so this whole push is hilarious to me.