Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore gets dumped by conservative white Chad

White maga wins

ever race traitor should live the same fate as this whore
arcemixxing is the worst thing that governments allow these days

asian women are a meme.
a tired, stale meme.

Personality detectors failed again like usual

Westernised asians are insufferable

ff7bb150da14f1e59e54560d7502fe51.webp

He's clearly not being punished for his behavior so why would he stop?

Femmeroid IQ

He's clearly not being punished for his behavior so why would he stop?

Femmeroid IQ
he only insulted chinks, they are parasites and not human

I would prefer not interacting with such women. Life will surely humble and humiliate them.

he only insulted chinks, they are parasites and not human
Azn bug women will scream to the high heavens how racist they are while going completely out of their way to integrate with them. They're just mad they aren't fully accepted by them.

ItZ aLl aBoUT dA PeRSoNaLIty bRUh

Azn bug women will scream to the high heavens how racist they are while going completely out of their way to integrate with them. They're just mad they aren't fully accepted by them.
exactly, chinks are cucks and chink whores are servants to these pigskin snowroaches at least these cumskins will have kids that are ugly mixed ching chong cumskin manlets so us browncels will pick on these faggots in the future

Violence will soon be an only option. Both sides won't fail to take it.

it's over

Comic would be way more accurate if it was an Asian women, but I guess Stonetoss likes black girls
Yep, pure cringe and so funny watching them squirm and whine because we all know deep down they want to be white soooo bad. It's why that hapa faggot @K9Otaku lost his damn mind when I told him I'm a white-passing sand. His worship of white people couldn't bare such an insult to his gods.

exactly, chinks are cucks and chink whores are servants to these pigskin snowroaches at least these cumskins will have kids that are ugly mixed ching chong cumskin manlets so us browncels will pick on these faggots in the future
Asians have been cucked by Whites in Siberia, South America, North America, and SE Asia. It's fucking crazy.

And yes, it's definitely kinda funny watching europeans deteriorate their genes with gook blood, especially brown gook blood. I read how many many Swedish men are marrying Thai women lmao
Violence will soon be an only option. Both sides won't fail to take it.

it's over
Asian men won't do jack shit. They have been docile eunuchs in America since the 1840s
Personality detectors failed again like usual
Insane how often you see a noodle whore with a racist white guy. That's how self loathing these gookoids are. It's practically a meme

It should be legal for ricecels to rape this cunt.

Asians have been cucked by Whites in Siberia, South America, North America, and SE Asia. It's fucking crazy.

And yes, it's definitely kinda funny watching europeans deteriorate their genes with gook blood, especially brown gook blood. I read how many many Swedish men are marrying Thai women lmao
I once saw a picture of canadian students gathering around and all of them looked like ching chongs and barely any of them looked like cumskins :lul:

biggest meme group ever

Insane how often you see a noodle whore with a racist white guy. That's how self loathing these gookoids are. It's practically a meme
women want dick from an attractive attractive guy while males want pussy from an attractive woman. Everything else is just details when they are initiated in animal mating.

Noodlewhores are more racist than the most racist cumskins so it's not exactly surprising jfl.

women want dick from an attractive attractive guy while males want pussy from an attractive woman. Everything else is just details when they are initiated in animal mating.
It's still very undignified
Noodlewhores are more racist than the most racist cumskins so it's not exactly surprising jfl.
True I guess. Most noodlewhores are probably more anti asian then the white men they let fuck them

Kek. Foids will tell you that racists don't get laid due to their beliefs and personalities, and then talk about stuff like this:feelskek:.

Kek. Foids will tell you that racists don't get laid due to their beliefs and personalities, and then talk about stuff like this:feelskek:.
Reminds me of an article of some MARRIED white woman who was a jail guard fucking a syrian rapist and then FREEING him from jail

Reminds me of an article of some MARRIED white woman who was a jail guard fucking a syrian rapist and then FREEING him from jail
Yeah, I remember that one, it was a brutal (and hilarious) blackpill on foid hybristophilia.

Kill noodlewhores. Behead noodlewhores. Roundhouse kick a noodlewhore into the concrete. Slam dunk a noodlewhore baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy noodles. Defecate in a noodle food. Launch noodlewhores into the sun. Stir fry noodlewhores in a wok. Toss noodelwhores into active volcanoes. Urinate into a noodlewhores' gas tank. Judo throw noodlewhores into a wood chipper. Twist noodlewhores heads off. Report noodlewhores to the IRS. Karate chop noodlewhores in half. Curb stomp pregnant noodlewhores, Trap noodlewhores in quicksand. Crush noodlewhores in the trash compactor. Liquefy noodlewhores in a vat of acid. Eat noodlewhores. Dissect noodlewhores. Exterminate noodlewhores in the gas chamber. Stomp noodlewhore skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate noodlewhores in the oven. Lobotomize noodlewhores. Mandatory abortions for noodlewhores. Grind noodlewhore fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown noodlewhores in fried chicken grease. Vaporize noodlewhores with a ray gun. Kick old noodlewhores down the stairs. Feed noodles to alligators. Slice noodlewhores with a katana.

Ethnic w0men need to know that most white guys date them either because they are easy s3x or because its harder with white w0men. All Ethnic w0men need to remember their place, and not to cry.

Ethnic w0men= white mans bounty.

I can't judge wh1t3 nationlist at this point for dating those w0men, Based on social networks I put location in Denmark, most white w0men are either fat, pierced and write that they are bisexual, lesbian and other carp. Or look like sluts with those dead eyes, while the numerus ethnic w0men that put their locations in our countrys( Including EE, Brutal pill for slav haters here, ethnic w0men are also fishing for Russian guys).

There isn't any choise for a normal white man in the west, its brutally hard to find a normal w0men that is mentally sane.

Over for ethniccel, globolisem f*cked us all.

Also N00dlewhores are the worst, they shame their man to no end.

Ethniccels do not enter social networks under the location of Westrean countries, the amount of Ethnic w0men fishing for white man(Chads) its insane, and tbh Disturbing as a normal human being

Last edited: