Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Noodlewhore gets called chink by MAGA rednecks at ghibli concert

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Image 11

Trump got shot at but that doesn't even remotely compare to the racism POC face everyday :soy:

I hate Asian chicks they are the absolute opposite of how they are portrayed in media.

Based rednecks. I say this to chinks as well because they are meek and don't fight back unlike niggers who chimp out.

sounds like hollywood is trying to send their thugs in to scare away asians from having to compete with japanese media (which is better).

>goes to chink concert
>see a bunch of chinks there
>call them by their name
>refuse to comply
>leave
31RQ7zGCm4L UXNaN FMjpg QL85

Can I fucker before she leaves?

oh my god no way :soy:

:feelsUgh:

why do ppl hate chinks

Deserved, she probably has her husband call her "chink" in private to get off to it anyway. WMAF relationships are invariably founded on White supremacy and invariably hate AM. AF in WMAF (which is almost all of them) are dead to us AM.

Deserved, she probably has her husband call her "chink" in private to get off to it anyway. WMAF relationships are invariably founded on White supremacy and invariably hate AM. AF in WMAF (which is almost all of them) are dead to us AM.
Most infuriating thing is that she's running to Asian men to defend her and publicize this story. Why is she not asking her whitu gentreman's tribe for help? Oh right because they don't give a shit about chinky gooks like her unless it's for sex :feelskek:

Most infuriating thing is that she's running to Asian men to defend her and publicize this story. Why is she not asking her whitu gentreman's tribe for help? Oh right because they don't give a shit about chinky gooks like her unless it's for sex :feelskek:
Ricecucks will still be happy that now they've got the chance to simp a used-up roastie

Reminds me of this quote from some Reddit gay about gay Republicans:
I can't deny satisfaction, as an LGBT+ person, when I see an LGBT Republican suffer...Sell out everyone else so you can be 'one of the good ones', surprise surprise motherfucker you're going to the pyre front of the line you fucking idiots.

These people deserve no quarter, no home, no refuge, and now we're approaching the time for us to get rounded up, our community will protect everyone in it- they specifically separated themselves from it, and deserve to have exactly what they wanted and knowingly did.

These people are so deeply responsible for our suffering, and that now they've been thrown out they want our protection... their corpses can rot in a ditch.
Just replace "LGBT" and "LGBT Republican" with "AM" and "WMAF" and that's exactly how we should feel about this incident. If gays are allowed to denounce gay Republicans under attack by Republicans, how much more should we be allowed to denounce WMAF under attack by WM.

meh, i don't care about this noodlewhore and her whitu cockru partner nor do I care about those rednecks.

most noodlewhores in WMAF relationship are toxic. they're arrogant, feel superior to other minorities, and are hateful to asian men.
and I know from experience living around lower class whites that I have a higher chance of experiencing trashy behavior from them. in-your-face type of racist bullshit.

Last edited:
Isn't Ghibli that anime studio? Pretty ironic

r/AsianMasculinity might the biggest copemaxxing subreddit I've ever seen tbh.

it's not hatred so much as we are easy punching bags because of our soulless eyes and small penises
Yep, that's about it, chinks are meek easy to bully punching bags and the small penis problem doesn't help them either, chinks will never get respect out of their countries.

Reminds me of this quote from some Reddit gay about gay Republicans:

Just replace "LGBT" and "LGBT Republican" with "AM" and "WMAF" and that's exactly how we should feel about this incident. If gays are allowed to denounce gay Republicans under attack by Republicans, how much more should we be allowed to denounce WMAF under attack by WM.
Kek I don't have sympathy for faggots. They talk as if they're one step from getting thrown off buildings when nothing has ever happened to them. Worst thing that can happen is they go back to doing their butt business in shady bathhouses instead of on TV. Meanwhile Asians will actually be hung on trees as soon as a similar situation with China arises as currently with Russia.

I'm telling you niggas all asian brocels should go mass ER on asian whores. They need to subjected to chinese water torture method. Literally wipe them out of existence. They need to become extinct like the dodo bird.

As a ricecel; based.

Infact, I support more racism against noodlewhores. Not that I support trump, but it's hilarious and noodlewhores need more pushback.

As a ricecel; based.

Infact, I support more racism against noodlewhores. Not that I support trump, but it's hilarious and noodlewhores need more pushback.
Apparently this noodlewhore is a prominent libcuck/白左 on Chinese social Media :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back