Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore friendzones tallcel mayo

• Thread starter Deleted member 22907
  • Start date
I'm surprised such posts are still around. Tot guys became more aware after those rip our fallen bro memes a few years back. The top two photos, no one you'll think they were just friends. That hoe(possibly my looksmatch) is jus parading him to elevate her status.

Holy shit. Hypergamy is reaching critical levels. This ugly foid shouldnt be able to friend zone anyone, let alone a male who mogs her from Shanghai to Seoul.

Also, the tallcel looks like a soy filled faggot. I bet he would post on IT given the chance. Just look at him JFL.

normies in 2019

This is what awaits JBW copers.

fuck he mogs her into oblivion lol its over for many men

Holy shit. Hypergamy is reaching critical levels. This ugly foid shouldnt be able to friend zone anyone, let alone a male who mogs her from Shanghai to Seoul.

Also, the tallcel looks like a soy filled faggot. I bet he would post on IT given the chance. Just look at him JFL.
That soy guy mogs her by 2 points at least but has to be in such a degrading position. These avg foids have their heads in the clouds.

Hypergamy 2020.

this guy needs to shower more and work on his personality.

tbqh he's tall, white, ok looking, complete normie material.

JFL if you are a tall white normie guy who gets friendzoned by an asian girl AND THEN gets fucking humiliated in front of the whole world.

what sort of FRIEND would do that?

She wants gigachad
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Jfl at an ogre looking noodle being able to freindzone anyone. 2020 boyos

She is like a 1/10 and still rejects him, cucks on sucide watch

Fucking brutal, she only wants the ultramegagigachad dick

the cope is strong with this one

Piercing = gross and degenerate. Waifu value drops to zero.

Get this heightist propaganda out of my goddamned face. That man is not a "tallcel" or any type of incel. Just because he couldn't get with a picky noodlewhore doesn't make it do.

edit: on second glance is is considerably facially ugly so that is a factor.

KILL TALLFAGS!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That soy guy mogs her by 2 points at least but has to be in such a degrading position. These avg foids have their heads in the clouds.
This is what happens when basic plain Janes get their heads gassed up by thirsty and desperate men over the years. They think they rule the world and become extremely picky. Pathetic.

This is what happens when basic plain Janes get their heads gassed up by thirsty and desperate men over the years. They think they rule the world and become extremely picky. Pathetic.
Want to put a bullet in their Minecraft characters ngl

Ahahhaah, just look at her.

This could be you!

That soy guy mogs her by 2 points at least but has to be in such a degrading position.

Yeah, friendzone is so humiliating for the men, especially if women post it online and point out that the guy is just a friend. This is why I could never be friends with a woman, even if I didn't want anything sexual with her myself and was cool with her. Being perceived as "friendzoned" is the ultimate failo effect.

What does "mayo" mean? An ugly white guy?

What does "mayo" mean? An ugly white guy?
since the names for ethniccels are based on their favorite food, I did the same with white people.

Kfccel - blacks
Ricecels - Asians
Curry's - Indians
Mayos - Whites

since the names for ethniccels are based on their favorite food, I did the same with white people.

Kfccel - blacks
Ricecels - Asians
Curry's - Indians
Mayos - Whites
Is mayo the favorite food of white people? I never heard of that stereotype tbh.

Nothing says loser like having an Asian girlfriend.

Mayo is just as much a thing for white people as hot sauce is for blacks

Hypergamy is going insane. Holy shit

JBW doesn't exist in the west.

Yeah, friendzone is so humiliating for the men, especially if women post it online and point out that the guy is just a friend. This is why I could never be friends with a woman, even if I didn't want anything sexual with her myself and was cool with her. Being perceived as "friendzoned" is the ultimate failo effect.
Nothing says loser like having an Asian girlfriend.