Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlewhore flat-out admits ricecels are inferior

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

And yet she will reproduce and pollute the white gene pool with her inferior genes.

Noodlewhores are shit human beings.

She is so bad.
I loled at how she said
apologies for races excluded
while being racist herself. This makes my blood boil.
Fuck asian man i hate them, ahh also sorry if i forget to mention all the races that mog my pathetic race.
Suck my cock noodle whore. Bec. of you, my asian bro @pp183 is thirsthy for pussy.

Dumb whore should realize she’s more subhuman than her male counterpart.

She is so bad.
I loled at how she said
apologies for races excluded
while being racist herself. This makes my blood boil.
Fuck asian man i hate them, ahh also sorry if i forget to mention all the races that mog my pathetic race.
Suck my cock noodle whore. Bec. of you, my asian bro @pp183 is thirsthy for pussy.
IT'S NOT RACISM IT'S JUST MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE SMALL DICKED ASIAN BOY:lul:

IT'S NOT RACISM IT'S JUST MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE SMALL DICKED ASIAN BOY:lul:
In my opinion, asians look very interesting. When i was a kid, i saw some asians and their smart halo was so good

In my opinion, asians look very interesting. When i was a kid, i saw some asians and their smart halo was so good
Women are retarded their dumb animal brain doesn't care about interesting they just want a big tall muscular gorilla. They are the niggers of gender.

Asian women need to be beheaded publicly in the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS for order to return, no exceptions and no alternatives.

Her son will be an incel because asian/white foids will treat him the same as she is treating all asian men. The "I grew up in a white town" is pretty bs too, because asian foids racemix the most in SF anyway.

Asian women need to be beheaded publicly in the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS for order to return, no exceptions and no alternatives.
Inshallah!

There’s a whole subreddit with noodlecunts getting their holes filled by white cock

54A76AC2 77BE 43F0 AE43 9BEAE04A7BE0

Whore deleted her comment, that's why you need to always take screenshots.

Nothing short of a societal level intervention will stop noodlewhores. And that isn’t going to happen because westerners hate rice men and rice governments are too weak to do anything about sexpats.

Noodlewhores are the worst

Whore deleted her comment, that's why you need to always take screenshots.
removeddit.com/r/dating/comments/gnu3h4/why_do_asian_women_hate_men_of_their_own_race/
I am East asian and typically dont find Asians attractive (that may have a lot to do with growing up in completely white environment).

This is all theoretical and I do not have facts to back this up. This is my experience and my take on the situation.

From a western stand point, asian men are on average physically weaker than men from any other race based on height and muscle mass (of course there are asian men that are hunky and tall but they are the exception not the rule). This can then be perceived as asian men being not as physically fit relative to white, Arab, black men etc (apologies for races excluded). I for one like a man that is tall and muscular.

This aside, the other defining experience in deciding my preference is my upbringing. I have never really watched movies focused on Asians and the ones that have stereotype them to be nerdy, lack personality, only care about studies and are unattractive. They pretty much glorify attractive white males. In addition, from the years of assimilating and understanding that my race is inferior, you learn to hate everything that you are to be with someone that is your race would lead you bring out issues with your race and identity, thus dating someone outside or your race would help you avoid this problem.

Also this may be completely untrue but if you think about it, every race prefers lighter skin colour, no matter asian, black, Indian etc. The skin bleaching industry is worth billions of dollars in the African community. Therefore, every race seems to prefer caucasians.

Also, I dislike asian eyes (I am asian myself) and I just dislike the appearance of it and if you speak to the asian community, many of them don’t prefer it either and get surgery to get rid a double eyelid (look at Korea).

Okay, so superficial features aside, I grew up in an environment that taught me very western values and thus I just understand it more and I prefer it. I value independence, freedom, hard work and generally love the idea of capitalism. I understand that this is not the value of all westerners (mainly Americans) but all westerners valued independence and freedom whereas asian culture emphasizes tradition, enforced cultural ideals etc which at times limits your freedom. (I understand that this is not the experience of all Asians). I am telling you what I have experienced in my life.

Contrast what she said here with what she said in another post:

GBTOG123

3 points·2 days ago·edited 2 days ago

I think it depends a lot on where you grew up. I am asian myself and 20F grew up in a completely white area and was only ever attracted to white men, just because they were the only males my age around me my whole life. Then when I went off to college it was much more diverse and I got to know other races and cultures but I still was only attracted to white boys. However, as I got to know boys from other cultures I felt that I had more in common with them and now am with someone who is asian

There's some dissembling going on.

Saw the users' post history. I think there is some LARPing going on with this one. Reddit account was made 5 days ago.

That said, the user is 100% correct. We ricecels are much better off not existing. There's a reason why I keep saying the whites need to invade the east and shoot their superior genes into the Asian foids so ricecels like me cease to exist.

Also the user isn't alone. Asian foid noodlewhores in the west think like this openly. Asian foid noodlewhores in the east think like this in secret.

The user Dismal-Mistake is the ricecel who made the thread who made his account five days ago. GBTOG123 is the noodlewhore.

Contrast what she said here with what she said in another post:

GBTOG123

3 points·2 days ago·edited 2 days ago

I think it depends a lot on where you grew up. I am asian myself and 20F grew up in a completely white area and was only ever attracted to white men, just because they were the only males my age around me my whole life. Then when I went off to college it was much more diverse and I got to know other races and cultures but I still was only attracted to white boys. However, as I got to know boys from other cultures I felt that I had more in common with them and now am with someone who is asian

There's some dissembling going on.
Wait so she's dating a ricecel but still says they're inferior. This is some prime betabuxx jfl.

Wait so she's dating a ricecel but still says they're inferior. This is some prime betabuxx jfl.
She's probably virtue signaling in that post and being truthful in the other.

Edit: To be clear, I don't believe she is dating an Asian man, but is using the anonymity of the internet to pretend to be doing so.

Last edited:
East Asians are the most despicable type of foids in the world. Only white women are more traitorous than them to their own race. I dont personally give a shit about race royalty though, but this is simply fact. They would sooner fuck black men even before an asian men.

It never began for chinese/japanese/koreans. They are literally a genetic race of betas.

Japan would have benefitted from being raped by chad Mongols.

East Asians are the most despicable type of foids in the world. Only white women are more traitorous than them to their own race. I dont personally give a shit about race royalty though, but this is simply fact. They would sooner fuck black men even before an asian men.

It never began for chinese/japanese/koreans. They are literally a genetic race of betas.

Japan would have benefitted from being raped by chad Mongols.

In what way are white women traitorous to their own race? I only ever see white women with white men.

In what way are white women traitorous to their own race? I only ever see white women with white men.

Coal burning and promoting immigration. Again, not that I care about race royalty, since my religion comes first, but its very apparent that white females are race traitors. Maybe not when it comes to marriage or sex, but definitly when it comes to immigration

Coal burning and promoting immigration. Again, not that I care about race royalty, since my religion comes first, but its very apparent that white females are race traitors. Maybe not when it comes to marriage or sex, but definitly when it comes to immigration
But marriage and sex is the heart of the matter of what we talk about on this site, and in that respect noodles are unparalleled in being race traitors.

"Comments are locked"
"[removed]"
"[deleted]"
"16hr"

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Holy fuck, that based cracknog really showed noodlewhore her fucking place. Huge respect to him.

nwYq1jy.png
idUkIkD.png
bUG0y7U.png
yhDypkw.png

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:
>i'm not against dating asian
>i'm just not sexually attracted to mem
>which is the first thing to pick up when you meet

>asians are inferior and unattractive
>yes you're right on the money, so are you, pls dont spread shit genes
>muh how very dare you, stop being hypocritical!

>asians are inferior
>yes they are, so pls stop reproducing
>ok so you don't want to hear an honest opinion from me...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

man quit it already, she just fucking nailed it, oh god

my favorite sort of foid comedy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
She's asian too so she is equally inferior, if her logic is true.
Fucking whore