Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlewhore commented on my race

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Well today I got a very brutal racepill. I was talking to a noodle about tanning, and she said I wouldn't want to tan because it looks ugly. I said no I think it makes skin look healthy, and she said not on you people, like take you for example, your skin just looks like you're made of shit and that's why you're the colour of shit.

It was based af of her, but I just responded with my usual, and just laughed like Joker

Noodlewhores love white skin. They worship it. They should be cannibalised.

She said your skin looks like shit? Jfl.

Tell that cunt to stfu
full

Trying to tan as curry?

Do not go ER on noodlewhores

noodlewhores are the most evil people on earth

Brutal, you should have punched her noodleface

I am white man

You're already naturally tanned, so why do you want to tan more?

Well today I got a very brutal racepill. I was talking to a noodle about tanning, and she said I wouldn't want to tan because it looks ugly. I said no I think it makes skin look healthy, and she said not on you people, like take you for example, your skin just looks like you're made of shit and that's why you're the colour of shit.

It was based af of her, but I just responded with my usual, and just laughed like Joker

Fuck noodlewhores, they look like shit without makeup. Should have spit on her ugly face.

Btw are you half curry half rice?

Fuck noodlewhores, they look like shit without makeup. Should have spit on her ugly face.

Btw are you half curry half rice?
No brother, if I was half curry half rice I wouldn't have lasted a year on this forum without roping.

I am half Latin (Colombian), quarter Persian, quarter pashtun Kashmiri

it’s over for tans

Why didn't you slap her?

CuckTears: racism is not that bad if it comes from a foid

CuckTears: racism is not that bad if it comes from a foid
This. I can't believe what I am reading. Her words were laced with poison and said for the express purpose of humiliating op. She will be laughing about him with Chad and her fellow foids right now about this.

No brother, if I was half curry half rice I wouldn't have lasted a year on this forum without roping.

I am half Latin (Colombian), quarter Persian, quarter pashtun Kashmiri

Thats a unique combination; also mogs me tbh.

Brutal. Beat her up

You’re a cuck for not beating the shit out of her tbh

You’re a cuck for not beating the shit out of her tbh
Yeah so in the real world you know even if she made me drink cyanide and I beat the shit out of her I'd be the bad guy, and I'd get locked, and she would be the victim, so no, that's not gonna happen bro