Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore "colonized the colonizer"

Nope, you're not colonizing him, he already colonized you. Noodlewhores will give any bullshit reason to themselves to justify white cocku onry

Send this to a HAPAcel and ruin his day

Every noodlewhore's personality is: My bf is white

I thought cultural appropriation is bad though? :waitwhat:

Women do not colonize, they get colonized. You are the one who gets penetrated and accepts his seed. But too be fair, this faggot looks like he enjoys being pegged.

An effeminate normie white man engaging in performative asianness by eating tasty food, dancing and so on is not "colonized". This is how pathetic some nonwhites are. Reminds me of those white tourism videos where they feed random white travelers their food. "OMG LOOK HE'S EMBRACING OUR CULTURE". :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: Some nonwhites are so pathetic and so desperate for white validation. They need to be shot.

Typically white men at most are willing to PERFORM your culture. But he's not looking to become an Asian man (JFL), he's just appeasing your dumbass. Probably by the time this guy wants to have kids and get serious he will throw this fleshlight to the side and get a low-tier Becky.

Asian women want to become white and want to assimilate with whites. It's not the other way around. And saying "wErE cOlONiZinG tHem" is a pathetic toilet coping mechanism for the fact that so many of them are white worshippers.

They say Napoleon feigned conversion to Islam to trick Muslims into letting him take over their lands. But in reality, it was a move made purely for political expedience and he probably made fun of him behind their backs, as a lot of whites will do while they smile in your face.

You are not colonizing shit, you stupid asian bitch. You make nonwhites look like retards. When push comes to shove, he will default to his whiteness and his base culture and you will keep grasping for straws at the prospect of somehow becoming a white woman (can't possibly happen).

Last edited:
Obviously he's a tall boi

Her asian looksmatch is 5'6" and rotting in a jungle

High IQ post.

Although ironically korean bugs hate whites, despite wanting to be white more than any other chink breed.
A lot of Asians hate whites and sometimes it's clearly just an outgrowth of their deserve to be white.

A lot of Asians hate whites and sometimes it's clearly just an outgrowth of their deserve to be white.
Asians just wanted to be colonizers like their white masters, look at Japan during WW2.

Good point, but ive seen a lot of stuff about koreans saying they would never let their children date a white. If they want to be white so bad, why wouldnt they want to mix their genes with a real white, rather than paying for surgery to make themselves look white superficially?

I think korea is a jew run country and a cancer to society. It should be nuked.
Only so many whites to go around in Korea, no?

Koreans seem to be some of the more white-looking Asians so I guess they feel like they might as well make a few adjustments instead of fleeing to some white country. Which a lot of them still do. I feel like I see Koreans everywhere in the US now.

But the last kimchi cunt I chadfished who played me said she's moving back, as I advised her to (American JBWmaxxers, hold this L lol. :feelskek:). She has basically 0 contacts or friends in this part of the world, and is paying absurd amounts in rent and working some bullshit office job. No one needs white cock that bad bitch. Take your ass home.

Only so many whites to go around in Korea, no?

Koreans seem to be some of the more white-looking Asians so I guess they feel like they might as well make a few adjustments instead of fleeing to some white country. Which a lot of them still do. I feel like I see Koreans everywhere in the US now.

But the last kimchi cunt I chadfished who played me said she's moving back, as I advised her to (American JBWmaxxers, hold this L lol. :feelskek:). She has basically 0 contacts or friends in this part of the world, and is paying absurd amounts in rent and working some bullshit office job. No one needs white cock that bad bitch. Take your ass home.
And she's obviously "too young" to get married and make it easier to stay in the US.

Im white and had lived in an area of the city that was 90% korean, they didnt like me at all. Koreans think theyre superior to any other race because the listen to gay-pop and are portrayed by the kike media as gods.

Thats based that you told the kimchicunt to go home. Which part of the US was she in?
Northern NJ

High IQ post.

Although ironically korean bugs hate whites, despite wanting to be white more than any other chink breed.

This, they hate 'whites' but then they go overdrive in bleaching their skins to tan from yellow, get plastic surgeries to look ;white; get their hairs styled and coloured like ;whites; and FUCKING GETTING CIRCUMCISED LIKE AMERICAN WHITES - A PRACTICE THAT IS TOTALLY FOREIGN FOR THEM just to be ;whites;

there is no other bugman oriental like Goreans when it comes to be this much insecure about own identities

Asians just wanted to be colonizers like their white masters, look at Japan during WW2.

Good point, but ive seen a lot of stuff about koreans saying they would never let their children date a white. If they want to be white so bad, why wouldnt they want to mix their genes with a real white, rather than paying for surgery to make themselves look white superficially?

I think korea is a jew run country and a cancer to society. It should be nuked.

Korea is doomed because it adopted christfaggotry en masse, rest were just side effects

Damn. I guess theyre everywhere. The ones where I lived were all rich as fuck. I think they lie about their income and dont have to pay taxes. I wish all those cunts would go back to korea.

They seem to overwhelmingly prefer White males over East Asian males.

Damn, do those retarded bugs not realize that circumcision isnt a white thing? Its an american jew thing so that hospitals can profit and sell the foreskin to labs.

As im sure youre aware, american healthcare is jewish nightmare. I fucking hate this country.
Korean baby foreskin for women to keep their youth. Mutilating baby penis is hilarious to normie whores.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nMZzNGBTQJw

Gooks are the best at what they do:
Doing anything for white cockru.
They appear tame and traditional to ricecels but with their white masters they are willing to do anything degenerate. :lasereyes:
Sounds based and aryanpilled.

Damn, do those retarded bugs not realize that circumcision isnt a white thing? Its an american jew thing so that hospitals can profit and sell the foreskin to labs.

As im sure youre aware, american healthcare is jewish nightmare. I fucking hate this country.
gorean lookmaxxing has no boundaries, from bones of their jaws
image.png

to chopping off their foreskins; despite being asian and non-muslim majority where circumcision is mandated by religion - though they are ~55 percent christian now
image.png

Circumcision is largely a modern-day phenomenon in South Korea. While during the twentieth century the rate of circumcision increased to around 80%, virtually no circumcision was performed prior to 1945, as it was against Korea's long and strong tradition of preserving the body as a gift from parents.[58][better source needed] A 2001 study of 20-year-old South Korean men found that 78% were circumcised.[59] At the time, the authors commented that "South Korea has possibly the largest absolute number of teenage or adult circumcisions anywhere in the world. Because circumcision started through contact with the American military during the Korean War, South Korea has an unusual history of circumcision." According to a 2002 study, 86.3% of South Korean males aged 14–29 were circumcised.[8] In 2012, it is the case of 75.8% of the same age group. Only after 1999 has some information against circumcision become available (at the time of the 2012 study, only 3% of Korean internet sites, using the most popular Korean search engine Naver, were against indiscriminate circumcision and 97% were for).[58] The authors of the study speculate "that the very existence of information about the history of Korean circumcision, its contrary nature relative to a longstanding tradition, its introduction by the US military, etc., has been extremely influential on the decision-making process regarding circumcision."[58]
image.png

I hate noodlewhores so much

Her looksmatch is slaving away doing 10 hour shifts in Vietnamese textile sweatshops.

Why do noodlewhores exclusively date whites with zero muscle, curly jew hair, and that douchey zoomer haircut?
they can't get white chads so settle with mayonormfags

If you wanna hear noodlewhore say something completely retarded, then watch this

I just posted about the Kalergi plan.

Things are moving so fast.

:forcedsmile: He’s not even her looksmatch

Why do noodlewhores exclusively date whites with zero muscle, curly jew hair, and that douchey zoomer haircut?
Because most normie-tier white men actually fucking hate gookesses and often only use them for easy sex. It's the low tier White men who actually get into LTRs with them

If you wanna hear noodlewhore say something completely retarded, then watch this
View attachment 739343
She's coping so hard. Hapa males often dont even breed, meaning her bloodline ends in 1 generation. If she has hapa daughters, they'll just be bleached even further. So where's the heckin white genocide?
Her looksmatch is slaving away doing 10 hour shifts in Vietnamese textile sweatshops.
Veitnamese men are cucks and they eagerly enjoy and gleefully applaud their women being bleached by white cock
gorean lookmaxxing has no boundaries, from bones of their jaws
image.png

to chopping off their foreskins; despite being asian and non-muslim majority where circumcision is mandated by religion - though they are ~55 percent christian now
image.png

Circumcision is largely a modern-day phenomenon in South Korea. While during the twentieth century the rate of circumcision increased to around 80%, virtually no circumcision was performed prior to 1945, as it was against Korea's long and strong tradition of preserving the body as a gift from parents.[58][better source needed] A 2001 study of 20-year-old South Korean men found that 78% were circumcised.[59] At the time, the authors commented that "South Korea has possibly the largest absolute number of teenage or adult circumcisions anywhere in the world. Because circumcision started through contact with the American military during the Korean War, South Korea has an unusual history of circumcision." According to a 2002 study, 86.3% of South Korean males aged 14–29 were circumcised.[8] In 2012, it is the case of 75.8% of the same age group. Only after 1999 has some information against circumcision become available (at the time of the 2012 study, only 3% of Korean internet sites, using the most popular Korean search engine Naver, were against indiscriminate circumcision and 97% were for).[58] The authors of the study speculate "that the very existence of information about the history of Korean circumcision, its contrary nature relative to a longstanding tradition, its introduction by the US military, etc., has been extremely influential on the decision-making process regarding circumcision."[58]
image.png
JFL at london and paris being light green on that map? I wonder why:feelsthink:

Women do not colonize, they get colonized. You are the one who gets penetrated and accepts his seed. But too be fair, this faggot looks like he enjoys being pegged.
It's always a laugh when some ethnic whore blathers about colonizing a white man who is fucking her, as if white men weren't the ones who killed and maimed her (male) ancestors and showed them off in human zoos JFL. Veitnamese whores are especially fucking embrassing considering the veitnames war was like 30-40 years ago.
An effeminate normie white man engaging in performative asianness by eating tasty food, dancing and so on is not "colonized". This is how pathetic some nonwhites are. Reminds me of those white tourism videos where they feed random white travelers their food. "OMG LOOK HE'S EMBRACING OUR CULTURE". :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: Some nonwhites are so pathetic and so desperate for white validation. They need to be shot.

Typically white men at most are willing to PERFORM your culture. But he's not looking to become an Asian man (JFL), he's just appeasing your dumbass. Probably by the time this guy wants to have kids and get serious he will throw this fleshlight to the side and get a low-tier Becky.
Yep, this isn't even true culture, it's very surface level shit. Meanwhile, she's speaking a white language and living in a white country and yearning to be whitened.

Asian women want to become white and want to assimilate with whites. It's not the other way around. And saying "wErE cOlONiZinG tHem" is a pathetic toilet coping mechanism for the fact that so many of them are white worshippers.
Read these comments. They're from a youtube video of a hapa singer called Mitski's music video called "your favorite american girl"

b761f95dc6ad16dbc43e2dad4f32fa8a.jpg
5f4892cf0245abd964411402ccbc599a.jpg
77762c58b5a15ec638622df278074d25.jpg
5949f79e198db9437dccbf7850b8a25e.jpg

Asian women fucking loath their slanted eyes and flat faces, and they even more hate their asian males. There is literally no race on the planet that hates themselves more than chinks. I CANNOT ephasize that enough. Even Arabs, Indians and Blacks can ascend easily with noodle whores because at least we can get rid of her slanty eyes and give her taller children.
They say Napoleon feigned conversion to Islam to trick Muslims into letting him take over their lands. But in reality, it was a move made purely for political expedience and he probably made fun of him behind their backs, as a lot of whites will do while they smile in your face.
Brutal sand nigger retardation. But at least there were some Europeans who did genuinley convert, and Napoleon himself was a cuck, so we are glad he isn't muslim JFL
You are not colonizing shit, you stupid asian bitch. You make nonwhites look like retards. When push comes to shove, he will default to his whiteness and his base culture and you will keep grasping for straws at the prospect of somehow becoming a white woman (can't possibly happen).
Holy based. This is so true. A white man will never abandon his whitness, because he knows, and you know he knows, that his whitness puts him at the top. And that noodlwhore wants a taste of that whitness so she hopes to pass it onto her child through breeding.

High IQ post.

It's all fake hate and/or jealousy. You can be damn well sure of that. They "hate" white people because they want to be white, yet they know they can't unless they mix with whites, and the government doesn't allow foreigners into the country

3-21.jpg

Asian foids do love their own food and culture more than the west, they just wish they could exterminate all the ricecels in Asia and replace them with white men

Trad for Chad but makes Nguyen her loyal betabux it's a cold world out here

if hes not french then how is it the colonized colonized the colonizer