Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlewhore called me “sweet” after I accidentally simped.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So I found a coupon for a free mini burrito. Ordinarily I would cash it in and enjoy the free burrito myself but I am healthmaxxing because I have become a fat piece of shit. The only actual friend I have at work is a noodlewhore (I have made a thread about this) and I have programmed my brain to not think of the noodlewhore as a foid but rather a ricecel who has long hair. With this programming I then gave the noodlewhore the coupon for the burrito and the foid then said “Awww…that’s so sweet”, the programming instantly broke since that is one of the most foidish phrases of all time and what’s more that is what foids say to simps and beta orbiters.

I felt disgusted with myself, what have I done? Also it was too late to ask back for the coupon and it would look super autistic. I gave a foid a free thing when it already gets thousands of gifts from simps and beta orbiters. Noodlewhore is also probably laughing about me with white Chad right before they are about to fuck. My intention was not to simp though, it was just to give a coupon I have no use for to a friend but it ended up being simping. FML, I feel like roping now.

Well duh, foids are extremely racist when it comes to who they find good looking
I already know the foid doesn’t want to fuck me, I wasn’t trying to get the noodlewhore to fuck me. However, it might look like I am as this can be seen as simping.

Maybe you were just better off cashing in the burrito yourself and giving yourself a nice cheat day.

So I found a coupon for a free mini burrito. Ordinarily I would cash it in and enjoy the free burrito myself but I am healthmaxxing because I have become a fat piece of shit. The only actual friend I have at work is a noodlewhore (I have made a thread about this) and I have programmed my brain to not think of the noodlewhore as a foid but rather a ricecel who has long hair. With this programming I then gave the noodlewhore the coupon for the burrito and the foid then said “Awww…that’s so sweet”, the programming instantly broke since that is one of the most foidish phrases of all time and what’s more that is what foids say to simps and beta orbiters.

I felt disgusted with myself, what have I done? Also it was too late to ask back for the coupon and it would look super autistic. I gave a foid a free thing when it already gets thousands of gifts from simps and beta orbiters. Noodlewhore is also probably laughing about me with white Chad right before they are about to fuck. My intention was not to simp though, it was just to give a coupon I have no use for to a friend but it ended up being simping. FML, I feel like roping now.
its ok you will never make that mistake again so dont worry about it anymore

Cut her out. Ignore her from now on and go on with your life. If you stay u are basically accepting you are a cuck orbiter

Never give women a dime.

Women's tools are deceit and flattery. Even the most wicked man cannot lie with half the effortlessness and conviction of even the daintiest woman.

Men have strength and intelligence, Elephants their trunks, bees their stingers, women have the lie, and they wield it without thought. It comes to them as naturally as flight to a bird.

Never believe a woman, and give them nought

i know it hurts looking back on the past self simping

There are no accidents

:lul: Same thing happened to me a few months ago when i gave a sheboon a free buggy.

Never give women a dime.

Women's tools are deceit and flattery. Even the most wicked man cannot lie with half the effortlessness and conviction of even the daintiest woman.

Men have strength and intelligence, Elephants their trunks, bees their stingers, women have the lie, and they wield it without thought. It comes to them as naturally as flight to a bird.

Never believe a woman, and give them nought
Giga based, high IQ post

Imagine not only being friends with a female who you don’t get to fuck, but also giving her free shit like a simp

I used to think you were cool, but I just lost all respect for you

That sounded like a mother thanking her son for a shitty drawing ngl

Brooooooooo..... I can't believe people here have foid friends, talk to them on daily basis and even simp for them—it's inconceivable!!

....I give a lot of stuff away.

I try to find a white guy who looks incel to give it to.

Everyone make mistakes

OVER
Im cringing so hard
So sorry for you, you will eternally be orbiterbux servant in her eyes unless you drive a van into something

I have programmed my brain to not think of the noodlewhore as a foid but rather a ricecel who has long hair.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I felt disgusted with myself, what have I done?
You have to randomly assault some bitch on the street to compensate for this grave injustice to the I.N.C.E.L organization you have committed as a veteran special operative.

I already know the foid doesn’t want to fuck me, I wasn’t trying to get the noodlewhore to fuck me. However, it might look like I am as this can be seen as simping.

Meh, shit happens. You aren't the first man who's simped and you won't be the last.

Also... it was a voucher for a free burrito. Not $50k of lavish gifts or an onlyfans donation. Not you taking a microphone to the centre of the bball court at half time and declaring your love to her. Just put it out of your mind and continue to act the same as you always have. That will reinforce that this wasn't "a thing".

If you suddenly change the way you act, that will confirm you were hurt by her because you ARE indeed simping....

Last edited: