Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Noodlewhore anthem, ricefuel for whitecel, ropefuel for lifecel

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKv9_wdPkxk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D64N_6Lt9hg

Live performance

@Mainländer @Emba @TheDarkEnigma @PPEcel @BummerDrummer @Edmund_Kemper @Ritalincel @Diocel @incelerated @Meus @AlphaCentauri @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel @Mecoja @BlkPillPres @tenta @ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 @unsettling @Animecel2D @FlamingCel @Zer0/∞ @Copexodius Maximus @proudweeb @Broly @Arescel @Mountainbikecel @Dotrinfobe @nice_try @K9Otaku @Subhuman Niceguy @Michinomiya Hirohit @Shigechi @wereqryan

Last edited:
Noodlewhores, when tainted with Western degeneracy, aren't any better than cumskins and in fact are even more hypergamous and thirsty for Chad and Tyrone.

Noodlewhores are disgusting :feelsUgh:

Actually sounds good :feelsmusic:. Although degenerate as fuck.

Noodlewhores, when tainted with Western degeneracy, aren't any better than cumskins and in fact are even more hypergamous and thirsty for Chad and Tyrone.
From my own experience, Asain women only stick to Chad. The whole BBC thing is a meme
Cope. Noodlewhores in Japan are gigasluts.
Yes definetely. They're the worst when it come to wanting white men.

Yes definetely. They're the worst when it come to wanting white men.
Cope, SEAnoodles are. You have to be at least a high tier normie to JBWmaxx in rich asian countries. @Copexodius Maximus Blackpill this nigga

From my own experience, Asain women only stick to Chad. The whole BBC thing is a meme
For the most part, but I feel the ones that grow up here in America especially the ones more afflicted by the media and ghetto culture would more likely be Blacked too.

Cope, SEAnoodles are. You have to be at least a high tier normie to JBWmaxx in rich asian countries. @Copexodius Maximus Blackpill this nigga
I think jungle gooks are also poor so use the western halo of money and life style. Noodle nations are coming up, so the part about western passport halo is fading, and only purely the JBW part had an effect. It’s hard to compare how much of each is JBW component in each group, since we would need to be able to control for the passport halo.

I think jungle gooks are also poor so use the western halo of money and life style. Noodle nations are coming up, so the part about western passport halo is fading, and only purely the JBW part had an effect. It’s hard to compare how much of each is JBW component in each group, since we would need to be able to control for the passport halo.
It's not really complicated tbh:
higher gdp per Capita = higher standards
You're right, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter why. I think that you have to be at least a 6/10 to ascend in rich asian countries

It's not really complicated tbh:
higher gdp per Capita = higher standards
You're right, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter why. I think that you have to be at least a 6/10 to ascend in rich asian countries
Yeah, I agree with that. I also said before that 6/10 to jbw max in richer noodle nations.

@FinnCel @-BrettyBoy-
@Lebensmüder @Languishingrn

Last edited:
I like anthem...

except for ants...

And them...

Never mind