Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore already prepares her sons for inceldom

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asiantwoX/comments/1f2iro4/meet_the_incels_and_antifeminists_of_asia_article/

Race aside, some men feel like we have nothing to complain about because there is always a buffet of ready and waiting dick for us to speed dial. However, how is this the fault of women? Should we be giving pity sex to men because dick isn't valued the way pussy is? To incels, women have the upper hand solely due to a choice of dick and choice to not want dick at all!

Just be asexual bro :foidSoy:

If I have sons, how do I raise them to not be defined by whether women want to fuck/date them

Just prepare your ricecel sons for inceldom theory. Note how she already expects they're gonna be sexless because they're Asian. Might as well make them an account here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @pyromancer1234

This whore shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Being on Reddit is a dead giveaway that your kids will be incels.

Me when I read noodlewhore posts:

56367.jpg

It may sound dark... but if I was Asian I would try to abort my sons. I just would not want them to be born into an inescapable incel path in life. While at the same time Asian girls seem to be doing very well in society.

It may sound dark... but if I was Asian I would try to abort my sons. I just would not want them to be born into an inescapable incel path in life. While at the same time Asian girls seem to be doing very well in society.
They're already doing that.

Just prepare your ricecel sons for inceldom theory. Note how she already expects they're gonna be sexless because they're Asian. Might as well make them an account here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @pyromancer1234
Where's that video of the Asian mother looking at her hapa kids across the table and denigrating them in person for looking too Asian? Gets posted around here a lot.

Where's that video of the Asian mother looking at her hapa kids across the table and denigrating them in person for looking too Asian? Gets posted around here a lot.
Hiroshima level blackpill. If my mother did something like this I would literally rope.

Asians are pathetic. Niggers look way uggo then them yet have mountains of self esteem. Tf is wrong with Asians.

Asians are pathetic. Niggers look way uggo then them yet have mountains of self esteem. Tf is wrong with Asians.
Almost every African American is pro-Black no matter the facts. Almost every Asian American spends their whole life apologizing for merely existing. What makes Asians this way? I'm not sure. Perhaps it's some kind of silver medal phenomenon — the fear of having something to lose, or the illusion of a way out via a rising Asia. What's certain is that Asian Americans are a failed demographic and will go the way of Native Americans in a century or so: footnotes in the female sides of White ancestral trees and single-digit genetic percentages of White "spicy" heritage claimants.

We would be better served if we thought of ourselves as niggers.

Last edited:
It can seem like Asian women are taking the jobs of Asian men (which mirrors how white people are told minorities and illegals are taking their jobs), but women are forced to accept lower wages for doing the same amount of work.
As if just about every "wage gap" study didn't admit that when accounting for even a few other factors (amount of time spent at work, amount of time spent travelling to work, experience and so on) the mythical wage gap basically disappears:feelshaha:.