Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhore admits she's only attracted to YT

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Might be LARP but good ragefuel nonetheless.

It's just whores being whores. They build an ideal chad in their minds and passively wait for him to appear, which he will, because foids are worshiped.

I feel bad for asian men because out of all the races on the earth, they are the most unattractive to their own women

I feel bad for asian men because out of all the races on the earth, they are the most unattractive to their own women
Also the smartest if they're not into the religion of little pieces except for the stance on women's rights part which is bang on.

I personally don't like YouTube as much as i used to.

Noodlewhore moment

Damn I wish I was taller

Fuck I hate being 5 foot fucking 6 fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fuck fjcmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Arghhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Noodlewhores are truly shameless.

I HATE NOODLES SO MUCH
the most entitled and disgusting race of foids on the planet

Noodlewhore moment
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Noodlewhores don’t even have to hide the fact that they’re disgusted by ricecels. It’s perfectly socially acceptable and there’s no shame in it. It’s somehow not miscegenation when a noodlewhore does it.

JBW, Straight from the whore's mouth :feelsYall:

Might be LARP but good ragefuel nonetheless.

I can't help but think we might be hypocrites condemning women for being racist for wanting to fuck whites-only and not browns-also, when we are probably mostly sexist in wanting to fuck women-only and not men-also.

In either case we have a romantic preference to a certain physical criteria.

My moral justification for not wanting to suck cock is my lack of attraction to cock, so how is that any different from a foid lacking attraction to non-whites / shortcels / uglies / etc?

The MORAL problem isn't really that foids don't find a lot of us attractive, it's moreso the hypocrisy (they'll condemn guys for being similarly picky) and how they still expect guys they're not attracted to (but who are attracted to them) to be servile, lead them around, exploit them, avert their gazes, close their knees, etc.

>I feel really bad about this

No she doesn't.

JFL at this ricecel cuck.

Fucking hypergamous Chad cock sucking cunt