Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore about upgrading her genes

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1ejtjub/does_the_inferior_complex_run_deep_in_anyone/

It does in mine. I grew up in a majorly Asian American city and I remember that since I was a kid, my parents would comment when another Asian was good looking by saying "Wow, he/she kinda looks Wasian/White." When they saw someone uglier, they would point it out too, but I observed that 90% of the time if they thought someone was ugly, they had monolid eyes (a majorly ASIAN feature).

They have done this all my life and I think it has planted some terrible seeds in me and my siblings (all four of us). Firstly, it has made us very insecure about being Asian. I find myself often envious of other races. Secondly, it seems none of us are remotely interested in ever dating an Asian. Every boy or girl that we have dated has NOT been Asian, and our parents seem to be fine with that.

It sucks because I am extremely prideful of being Asian, from its languages to its culture and food, but I can't help shaking the feeling that my children are much better off being Wasian.

She's so "proud" to be Asian she wants to eradicate Asianness from the gene pool :feelskek: @pyromancer1234

And while they're at it they're ruining white genes and produce little ERs @DarkStar

They should just admit they have white fever in lieu of lying about being prideful about their noodleness

I would consensually breed her with my inferior curry genes

White men are ruining their own genes mating with them.
On one hand you have WASP Herrenmenschen with proud history of owning slaves and KKK membership. On the other hand you have self-hating chinks who want nothing more than to breed out their inferior gook genes. Why would you reproduce with that? They are retarded.

She should be tied down and gangraped by a bunch of ricecels

After that she should be sent permanently to indian slums naked
they already do that :lul::lul:
some noodle whores have almost gotten rape after strolling down to india slums filled with chapri pajeets

@anandkonda
bhai how big is the chapri epidemic in currydia??

This. Asian women are a bigger threat to white genocide than jews ever will be.
After that she should be sent permanently to indian slums naked
She would want that. Indians are caucasion
@Made in Heaven
Pathetic race lmfao, it's why I laugh when I see Swedeish men importing Thai wives, why the fuck would you ruin your aryan blood for the lowest lifeforms on earth? Even niggers are less subhuman than these chinkchongs, it's actually amazing how ugly most of them are. Even at work, I have seen a few good looking asian nurses, but their flat faces are still bad, and tbh, I'm not even sure if they're full asian or if they have had surgery. What a miserable race.

Literally the only good thing Asians have is their high IQ, which is why I advocate for chinks to mass racemix with niggers, pajeets, and browner arabs.

On one hand you have WASP Herrenmenschen with proud history of owning slaves and KKK membership. On the other hand you have self-hating chinks who want nothing more than to breed out their inferior gook genes. Why would you reproduce with that? They are retarded.
Easy pussy is easy pussy.

Arab women are mateguarded HARD by Arab men.
Hispanic women are nowhere near as insecure, so getting sex from them is harder.
Indian women are often too endogoymous culturally and likewise still not as insecure as Asian women
Black women are surrounded by Black men, which can potentially be a physical threat to the white man, unlike asian men

But yeah, it TRULY is so fucking hilarious watching some WASP ubermensch destroy his white bloodline. It's no wonder so many Hapa guys HATE their white dads.

they already do that :lul::lul:
some noodle whores have almost gotten rape after strolling down to india slums filled with chapri pajeets

@anandkonda
bhai how big is the chapri epidemic in currydia??

Hispanic women are nowhere near as insecure, so getting sex from them is harder.
Indian women are often too endogoymous culturally and likewise still not as insecure as Asian women
Black women are surrounded by Black men, which can potentially be a physical threat to the white man, unlike asian men

But yeah, it TRULY is so fucking hilarious watching some WASP ubermensch destroy his white bloodline. It's no wonder so many Hapa guys HATE their white dads.
Noodlewhores Will be curry cuckory onry when whites inevitably go extinct

hapas are weird man
the foid hapa almost always turn out to be decent looking at bare minimum
but the males they look weird and kinda ugly usually

Pathetic race lmfao, it's why I laugh when I see Swedeish men importing Thai wives, why the fuck would you ruin your aryan blood for the lowest lifeforms on earth?
Some people don't deserve to be Aryans. What a bunch of idiots.
at work, I have seen a few good looking asian nurses, but their flat faces are still bad, and tbh, I'm not even sure if they're full asian or if they have had surgery. What a miserable race
They are all frauded mostly. My mom worked with Filipino nurses In Ireland, when she worked as a nurse, she would tell me about how much makeup those whores wore. Back then I didn't believe her tho

And while they're at it they're ruining white genes and produce little ERs @DarkStar
:yes:

HAPAs obviously have it way worse than Mulattos, though both ofc are detrimental towards White society/civilization for various reasons.

Mutts have a good chance to be some future celeb, athlete, rapper, etc.

HAPAs will just be anothER user here.
But let's examine perhaps why this occurrs

The only reason Noodles even have a chance with White males, is due to the hypergamous nature White foids exhibit: Sure, AWALT, but White foids just have something within them which makes them exceedingly more hypergamous.

I see it with my foid relatives all the time, they all(mom included) dated the exact top 20% of males or so & then settled for my dad, uncles etc.

We need some form of Sharia to deal with this, the one good thing about Islam.
See above.

Most of these White guys won't be WASPs I imagine, they will be what I consider or term as "lower-tier whites"

WASPs seem to stay somewhat homogenous, or have mixed with other Whites(my own family for example).
She should be tied down and gangraped by a bunch of ricecels
Agreed tbh.