Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NOODLES SEAMAXX FOIDS SPAM BLOG CHANNELS - POLACK CHANNEL

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
My favourite latest hobby is going through SEAmaxx channels, there is always filipina and other SEA wamen leaving their comments there and they all run their own youtube blogs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9T_2f0NlAE&ab_channel=PinayHazelvlog

like this one with some polack, he is a retarded mfker though he broke the first rule of SEAmaxx and brought her back to the slavlands its over for him tbh divorce rape incoming.

But anyway, there is thousands of this fking vlogs everywhere on youtube what is going on why does EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SEA NOODLE MAKE A YOUTUBE BLOG ABOUT THEIR JBWMAXXING?

Kind of depressing tbh.

But I suppose it's only of the few ways...

he is subhuman af

I can't watch those it's to depressing. Watching someone else live the life you want.

A school buddy of mine was half white, half fillipina, bros dad was literally the ugliest father of everyone in that class.

Dude studied germanistics and then fucked off to fillipina when he was 20. He was a 5'9 fat ricel. Never stood a chance.

why does EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SEA NOODLE MAKE A YOUTUBE BLOG ABOUT THEIR JBWMAXXING?
If you get big on YouTube, it's easy and fast money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back