Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Noodles hoes are ugly

322926 christian weston chandler documentary 0 230 0 345 crop

Don't insult my waifus, they are just like in the manga and the anime cartoon. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I think that Asian women are the most beautiful women of all. Just a shame that they are all white worshipers and would never give ethnics like me a chance.

weebcels on suicide watch

The woman in the commercial looks really good, Are you retarded?

I think that Asian women are the most beautiful women of all. Just a shame that they are all white worshipers and would never give ethnics like me a chance.
The average Asian women have small eyes, flat nose, wide flat cheekbones, big forehead, small boobs etc. Literally the least attractive females of all races.

The attractive ones tend to have white features.
The woman in the commercial looks really good, Are you retarded?
Small eyes + bloated face + big flat nose = looking good :feelskek:

Good looking Asian girls have white features
8D774364F47E5D18E3C7A895C008F32F107FE4BC size262 w600 h900

Last edited:
The average Asian women have small eyes, flat nose, wide flat cheekbones, big forehead, small boobs etc. Literally the least attractive females of all races.

View attachment 61670
None of this I find bad, except for big forehead. I have already seen some Asian girls in my age group here in Germany and I had a crush on each one of them. In the end, but that does not matter, because I will move to Turkey and then hopefully marry a Turkish woman anyway.

View attachment 61670

Cope, asian women are hot af

(btw no worship)

Imo noodlewhores are 2nd most attractive. White woman for me are on top, I just imagine a hot blonde hair blue eyed cutie.

I'd rather fuck a noodle whore than my fist

Fucku dat yerro pussy whiteu boy

Marry a noodlewhore if you want a manlet suicidal beta son

tbh. Can't believe I used to like them.

some look pretty good. i dont care what race at this point if i get hard lets go.