Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodles and their only topic: Dating whitu chaddu (german edition)

mueslimale

mueslimale

Recruit
★★★
Shortly after I met Manuel*, a mutual buddy told me at a party about his weakness for Asian women. For him, it was a funny coincidence. According to the motto: Cool, Manu is into Asians. Milena is Asian. That fits. His words were unpleasant to me at the time, but I couldn't figure out why. Today I would say Manuel had a fetish.

I met him in the summer of 2016 shortly before my 21st birthday through a mutual friend in Hamburg. We chilled in the park and drank beers. Manuel and I got to talking. I was shockingly in love. I liked him right away with his blond hair, blue-green eyes and tall stature. It took a while until we met just the two of us. Manuel was very shy. At some point we kissed at a party. From then on, we dated on and off for two years.

When my buddy told me about Manuel's penchant for Asian girls, I laughed along with him. Later, at home alone on the bed in my shared apartment, I pondered what this statement meant to me. After all, I was desperate to please Manuel. I thought of all the stereotypes that exist about East Asian-read women and wondered if I fit them. Asian women are considered quiet, shy, and submissive. "Am I even Asian enough for him," I wondered. Maybe I was too German for him, too loud, or not introverted enough? Should I lose weight? After all, according to the stereotype, Asian women are all slim and petite. And did I even come from the right corner of Asia? My parents came to Germany from South Korea. Maybe Manuel was only into Vietnamese girls? Today I find it totally absurd that I had these thoughts. Instead of questioning whether Manuel was only interested in me because I was Asian, I made myself look bad.

During sex, Manuel said how tight I was and how horny that made him. In other relationships I've had, that was never an issue. There's this stereotype that East Asian women are particularly tight around the bottom. For many men, this is a reason why they absolutely want to try an Asian woman. Today, the thought disgusts me that Manuel probably only liked me because of my anatomy. At the time, I still thought that was a compliment. I was proud because I could give him in bed what other women couldn't. I thought I was something special. I'm very uncomfortable with that now. I wish I could turn back time and ask my younger self to get up and just leave.

A year after we met, I moved to Seoul for a semester abroad. It was there that I first heard the term yellow fever. It describes the phenomenon when white or non-Asian men are totally into Asian women. I didn't relate it to Manuel, though. After my return, a good friend told me that Manuel had had something with someone else while I was away. I was not angry, after all we were not steady together. But what irritated me was that the person had an Asian background just like me. Giggling, my friend explained to me that she had been Thai. Recognizing this pattern in Manuel's dating behavior, I guess she thought it was funny. Her grinning offended me, yet I laughed out loud along with her. "Oh funny, he seems to have such a fetish," I said.

I never talked to Manuel about my concerns. I was embarrassed by my insecurity. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. New Year's Eve 2019 was the last time we had anything together. A year later, I met his new girlfriend at a party. She was also Asian. That's when it clicked and I finally understood the extent of Manuel's supposed preference. It felt like he had just switched me with the next best thing. I mentioned to a white friend how weird I thought it was that Manuel had an Asian-read girlfriend again. She met me with incomprehension. She said that the other way around, one could claim that I would only be into white men, after all, my new boyfriend was also white. For me, this was an absurd comparison. I grew up in Germany among white Germans. There were simply few People of Color around me. All the boys were white, so I dated white men. Unlike Manuel, who deliberately sought out an ethnic group that was an absolute minority in Germany. He actively sought out Asian-read women. There is a difference.

Manuel's new girlfriend did not dignify me with a glance at the party. The situation was probably as uncomfortable for her as it was for me.

Zeit is a green party affiliated liberal shitrag. It sounds just as idiotic in german as it does in english

Noodles need to be put in cages

>I liked him right away with his blond hair, blue-green eyes and tall stature.
Even Nazis were not this precise, shameless cheap made in China cumrags
You know what's really gross to look at than anything, a noodle's side profile:feelshaha:

Just FL at them pretending yellow fever bothering them, its their wet dream coming true.

Howabaut you give sex to someone other than a tall Chad you fucking disgusting whore!!

"my new boyfriend was also white"

Noodles write entire essays about white men but have zero self awareness when it comes to their own behaviour jfl

Do you expect me to read all that shit? That's too many words for such a simple concept: whitu chadu onry

Noodles write entire essays about white men but have zero self awareness when it comes to their own behaviour jfl

Her friend is kinda based and recognizes it though:

I mentioned to a white friend how weird I thought it was that Manuel had an Asian-read girlfriend again. She met me with incomprehension. She said that the other way around, one could claim that I would only be into white men, after all, my new boyfriend was also white.

Dn rd, noodles keep noodling as always

You know what's really gross to look at than anything, a noodle's side profile:feelshaha:

40% Bragging again with a very long history of it.
Noodle whores are just telling us what EVERYONE knows. The whiter and more caucasion you look the more attractive you are.

I'm not even an "actual" white person but I am a white-passing Iraqi. I have rosy pink skin, freckles, roman nose and red beard, yet even with how low I am on the "whiteness" heriarchy, I ALSO have had noodlewhores compliment me on some of my facial features and some of them admit they thought I was white until they heard my name JFL
Just FL at them pretending yellow fever bothering them, its their wet dream coming true.
Yellow fever isn't even REAL. It's noodlewhores who have PINK FEVER. The only reason any white man fuck's a noodlewhore is because they are EASY and submit willingly. White men dont need to flirt, date, or put any effort into getting a noodlewhore to fuck them. Whereas a white man will have more difficulty seducing a white woman.

Yellow fever is a COPE, it's A COPE, by noodlewhores to make themselves FEEL better that they want to delude themselves that 6'5 blonde white guys WANT THEM when it is in fact NOODLES who want white men, and the white men just fuck them cause they're loose and easy
Her friend is kinda based and recognizes it though:
Noodlewhores will date any other race b4 they go for asians. Many ricecels admit this. Even Indian men mog them assuming they're relatively light skinned curries

Last edited:
:chad::banhammer:

Fakecel genocide when? @Fat Link
lol no. Noodles consider even average looking white/caucasion guys to look good. Look at this half paki-korean. Korean women simp for him yet he would basically just be a swarthy normie if he lived in Sweden. His only good trait is his Caucasoid face compared to his Korean friend. His hair is black, eyes brown, and he doesn't look to be too tall.

Koreanpaki

lol no. Noodles consider even average looking white/caucasion guys to look good. Look at this half paki-korean. Korean women simp for him yet he would basically just be a swarthy normie if he lived in Sweden. His only good trait is his Caucasoid face compared to his Korean friend. His hair is black, eyes brown, and he doesn't look to be too tall.

View attachment 547026
Nigger, girls gave you a compliment. You're not a truecel like me. FAKECELS OUT!!!!

Nigger, girls gave you a compliment. You're not a truecel like me. FAKECELS OUT!!!!
I never said I was a truecel. And I've already admitted multiple times my face is one of my better traits. And your'e white too so I'm pretty sure noodle would compliment you as well.

I never said I was a truecel. And I've already admitted multiple times my face is one of my better traits. And your'e white too so I'm pretty sure noodle would compliment you as well.
No, you braindead sandnigger. I already told you this multiple times, I tried online dating in multiple asian countries and had zero success.