Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlefoid is permanently in love with her ex white Chad

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Brutally over for her future bfs and for ricecels.
89BE7172 C326 4DFD A7F7 D74E98F1E08F

At least this one is honest ig. Still just showa though how much foids can get away with nowadays.

women's rights must be revoked at all cost

How do you know the ex was a white chad?

women's rights must be revoked at all cost
Unironically. I'll never understand cucked men. They see all this yet still spout feminism

Holy shit that is brutal but what makes this even more brutal is that she openly admits it and doesn't hide it at all :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Like she has so little respect for the orbiters and guys in her life that she isn't afraid of putting them off with this garbage.

ITS OVER :feelskek:

I am guessing. I will check her tik tok to confirm, but 90

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8UDsoYQ/

Based on this vid I am.gjessing her ex was cracker. Otheriwse whh would sbe mention asian feitha.
Holy shit that is brutal but what makes this even more brutal is that she openly admits it and doesn't hide it at all :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Like she has so little respect for the orbiters and guys in her life that she isn't afraid of putting them off with this garbage.

She removed the video as of recent and tried to bs people saying it was a joke :lul:

How much we betting she’s still gonna have a bf:feelskek:
True she will easily get one. All the vids have dozens of simps on hand.

I lose the will to live a little more every day. :blackpill::feelsrope:

I wonder what she's going to say if a taller and whiter Chad comes along? :D

Last edited:
I'm done with Noodlewhores, I don't want to date their pathetic asses anymore.

yas girl :foidSoy:

3/10 monkey :feelsLightsaber:

Just roast beef being roast beef

3/10 monkey :feelsLightsaber:
My working theory states that many people are just racist/racially blind and will assume that any Asian woman is hot just because they're heavily sexualized by the soyciety.

Once she fucked a chad her standards will never get lower

it's over if you're sub8

If a foid has sex with one chad in her lifetime and that Chad dumps her, she will forever see him as her personal God and not love any other man she dates. Chad-widows are the biggest "Fuck you" from Chads into our Incel faces.

She can't compete with a white stacy either, so I don't understand why she thinks white chads will chase her after saying this, if anything it will disgust them by her even more. Jfl at the cunts and low t soys who liked her comment.

If a foid has sex with one chad in her lifetime and that Chad dumps her, she will forever see him as her personal God and not love any other man she dates. Chad-widows are the biggest "Fuck you" from Chads into our Incel faces.
This is why it's cucked to try and be in a relationship with an old chad chasing whore.

This is why it's cucked to try and be in a relationship with an old chad chasing whore.
That's why I want a virgin mini-foid from the 3rd world. :feelsLSD:

this woman will get her shit beaten

Man are fed up with this " dancing , jestering , hypergamic bullshit its just a matter of time

Justus Grossbier didn't realize this...

At least she's honest, unlike the majority of women. This is what cucks who think they "scored" an "attractive" woman don't realize, they just picked up leftovers. It's not something to be proud of.

her looksmatch died while working on the three gorges dam

wytu cockru onry