Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlecels might have it worst of all.

she also doesn't date nigger, GrAY.
only white chad

it's over

Literally looks like a monkey, I think ricemen have bigger problems to face.

5 dorra sucky sucky giv me whitu cokru

Hatsune Miku Dance GIF

Sorry, I can't watch this.

she also doesn't date nigger, GrAY.
only white chad

Asians remind her of her brother or something. Wonder what her excuse for not dating blacks is.

The next time I see a white man asian woman couple I am going to do some very comical things

Honestly thats better that she gives herpes to white chads then asian brocels.

Don't fucking call me a noodle

Asian men are some of the least attractive to women if they aren’t K-pop/animemaxxing

That along with currycels, if you are either you need to kys fast because life isn't gonna get better for you.

That along with currycels, if you are either you need to kys fast because life isn't gonna get better for you.
Curry women are ugly af though and their culture is very traditional. So they often end up getting with curry men. Asian women are the ultimate race traitors.

Curry women are ugly af though and their culture is very traditional. So they often end up getting with curry men. Asian women are the ultimate race traitors.
Not if you're a curry outside of India lol

Slavcels have entered the chat

Asian men are some of the least attractive to women if they aren’t K-pop/animemaxxing
even then they get btfo by blonde prettyboymaxxers unless they also surgerymaxx

it's ricecels not noodlecels nigga
also i am pretty sure currywhores in the west are only dating whitoids, i wonder how whte men can keep up with the nasty curry smell

Only Beaucoup white boiz, petite twiny asian men remind me of my lil bwother (he died at age 10)