Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodle whores are worse than white women: South Korea's fertility rate set to hit record low of 0.96

Nigeria will be the new world power.

Its ovER. Free brenton

It is over for low t countries like south korea. at this point,north korea is better and based. I totally support them.

China will just enslave them without a second thought.
China is actually already buying up loads of land in Africa, they must have plans for the future, some kind of neo-colonialism

maybe i should go there and repopulate that place with subhumans

It is over for low t countries like south korea. at this point,north korea is better and based. I totally support them.

At they know they have a role to support.

The most hilarious thing is that in the article, they actually blame it on "patriarchy".

The status of women in South Korea, a deeply patriarchal society, is a major driver of the trend, along with worsening job prospects for young people and rising property prices.

Then it goes on:

The average age for South Korean women marrying for the first time is 30.2, according to figures from the ministry of gender equality and family, up from 24.8 in 1990. On average, women have their first child at 31.6.

Yeah, because women marrying at 30 is definitely a sign of "muh patriarchy".

JFL at these dumb Westerners.

The most hilarious thing is that in the article, they actually blame it on "patriarchy".

The status of women in South Korea, a deeply patriarchal society, is a major driver of the trend, along with worsening job prospects for young people and rising property prices.

Then it goes on:

The average age for South Korean women marrying for the first time is 30.2, according to figures from the ministry of gender equality and family, up from 24.8 in 1990. On average, women have their first child at 31.6.

Yeah, because women marrying at 30 is definitely a sign of "muh patriarchy".

JFL at these dumb Westerners.
It's always the pariarchy's fault bro.

All that Kpop shit completely fucked them up. Imagine the hypergamy when Korean women watch Kpop Changs and Hollywood Chads. 24/7.

im so glad india is down to 2.3. If we can get under 2 by 2025, that would be amazing

This is the result of unregulated capitalism and letting the population self indulge in their decadent pleasures non stop whereas North Korea bans things they see as morally unfit for the populus

This is what happens when every foid becomes a Chad chaser.

Noodle whores hate their own race so much they would rather see it die out than propagate it. This truly does show how far women's vanity and greed goes, they would allow millions of years of evolution to go to waste just because they weren't able to get the cock of a gigachad billionaire. Foids are truly one of the worst being on this planet. They aren't the "empathetic sex" they just care about what puts them forward in life, even if that means destroying an entire race of people.

South Korean whores all want chad

Only thing with this is it will take 50+ years for this to actually matter. By then I wouldn't be surprised if chad sperm becomes a huge market.
maybe i should go there and repopulate that place with subhumans
Inkelorea :feelsahh:

And many here still fantasize these hypergamous whores after having an overdose of anime and fap.

Well it is true that the JBW game can help many here.

all the guys are too busy gaming in south korea

China is actually already buying up loads of land in Africa, they must have plans for the future, some kind of neo-colonialism
yes they doing it already

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back