Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodle whore is very interested in my disloyal chadfish

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I started chadfishing again with a new chad. I wrote on the profile that he is in a relationship but he is looking for fun on the side.

Some women said it was rude, but a few noodlewhores and abo sluts said teehee that is ok chad.

I admit my chad cheats on his wife:
DOL1

She says that is not a problem:
DOL2

I ask for a quick fuck and she gives me her number:
DOL3

Turns out whores will overlook chad's disloyalty if it means they can experience his gigacock...

Just kill me plssss - we will never be able to talk to a whore this way. it's over :feelsrope:

See how she initially rejects the offer and then quickly changes. That's how foids convince themselves they aren't an easy fuck.

See how she initially rejects the offer and then quickly changes. That's how foids convince themselves they aren't an easy fuck.

I don't think she did reject at all. I think the "Not really" was late, and meant to be a response to "Is that a problem? :waitwhat:"

I don't think she did reject at all. I think the "Not really" was late, and meant to be a response to "Is that a problem? :waitwhat:"
Yeah she didnt care about him cheating and was immediately willing to be his fuck toy.

its ok to cheat teehee, dont shame people !

Cope

She does that and then deletes the message of her number on her end and then brag about turning him down.

At least show her face. Mein gott

Slut as usual

watch those abb foids they will tamper with the condom just to get pregnant so she can claim welfare i have heard of this in a town i used to live in and i would never do an abbo as you end up having to deal with all the family if you upset her and most of her family are fucking dick heads

Good morning I hate asian women