Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle whore is upset because she's being treated the same way she probably treats unattractive men thanks to covid 19

Wow ur so funny adding white hahahahaha when it’s a Korean and she has a Korean boyfriend. And the video has a “complaining about white people being racist” undertone

more fucking nonsensical shit and false information. Also cuck for watching that “story time” video.

Go fuck your self greycel.

lifefuel
but also suifuel for rice niggers

Wow ur so funny adding white hahahahaha when it’s a Korean and she has a Korean boyfriend. And the video has a “complaining about white people being racist” undertone

more fucking nonsensical shit and false information. Also cuck for watching that “story time” video.

Go fuck your self greycel.
Fuck off asshole i didn't know she has a Korean boyfriend, i don't watch her content, i just ran across her video. I was wrong to make assumptions in my title, i've now changed it. Fucking asshole

Fuck off asshole i didn't know she has a Korean boyfriend, i don't watch her content, i just ran across her video. I was wrong to make assumptions in my title, i've now changed it. Fucking asshole
Yeah that’s what I god damn thought you fact check your shit because I did it in literally 5 seconds you ape you make us look retarded because this post is public

it’s not the post itself but it’s gonna be all the ethnics in here spamming JBW cuz you had to put race into it

Hahahaha

Noodles are getting treated like Niggers

Gee I wonder what that is like jfl

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

she deserves it. Noodlewhores are the biggest racists on this planet

This foid is probably like 2/10 without fakeup but still managed to get 77.3K cuckscribers. :feelshaha:

They wear masks around black people like its 1950's america,fuckin hole deserves worse.

P

Based. Mongoloid people are getting attacked everywhere.

There was this one noodle old lady who got attacked in the subway by a black homeless guy. She lost a couple of teeth as a result. In England, a bunch of curries punched a noodle and knocked her out. Another noodle got punched in the jaw.

Just imagine if the Coronavirus originated from a Curryland like India or Bangladesh. We’d be even more fucked.

Yeah that’s what I god damn thought you fact check your shit because I did it in literally 5 seconds you ape you make us look retarded because this post is public

it’s not the post itself but it’s gonna be all the ethnics in here spamming JBW cuz you had to put race into it
can i get a link to the jbw aint right song

not watching one second

wait so OP is the alt of a banned kemper? how is that allowed lol

lol in nyc based basketball americans are confronting noodlwhores

Especially when they despise their own race to the core

Giga lifefuel.