Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodle whore gets beat up and robbed

JFL how ugly she is without fakeup and photoshop, "model"

i bet this whore thought she would get endless chad white cock in the big NYC, instead mr. debased jerome has different plans for this braindead whore

Based real nigga, should've stole her passport

good nigger for teaching this chinksect a lesson

You know its a black when media doesn't say white

You know its a black when media doesn't say white
Blacks seem to love attacking Asians. Probably because they’re jealous that another minority group is actually successful

Blacks seem to love attacking Asians. Probably because they’re jealous that another minority group is actually successful
successful at being soulless insects

Screenshot 2023 05 31 at 194015

She really dresses like a whore.

Bug women getting beat up by Original Men is some of the best lifefuel.

i bet this whore thought she would get endless chad white cock in the big NYC, instead mr. debased jerome has different plans for this braindead whore
Never trust fakeup. It's visual engineering haloeffected shit.

Is there any proof this was actually a hate crime? Kinda reminds me of BLM, as soon as a black person gets mugged its a hate crime. Apparently if its an asian person its a hate crime too now. They definitely wouldn't call it a hate crime if it happened to a white person.

Not every fucking crime is motivated by racism and hate.

Over for all the Asian insectoids coming to the West in hopes of better lives. The rapefugees will take care of these noodles.

Why do asians always move to the shittiest parts of the US?

Also it looked like she was robbed, not sexually assulted.
The subway sign said Jamaica queens. She probably lives there or in Flushing with other gooks and relatives. Unless she's heading home from there...:waitwhat:

Wonder what she was doing there so late though? Late night rendezvous? It had to be really late at night since no one else is there....lone gook women are good, soft targets.

edit- it was at 34th street (koreatown)

Last edited:
jfl, she lost all her beauty the moment she lost her makeup, she even look way fatter than b4 now and people even dare calling her a ""model""
she doesn't even mog the average tier becky where i live.
Wonder what she was doing there so late though?
chasing white foreign cocku ofc

Yeah her face is swelling because she got punched

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back